Monday, May 3, 2010

WITHIN THE NEXT 50 YEARS

Every so often, I make an effort to go to Hilo’s Shopping Mall. Besides looking at the merchandise in the stores, I have observed many people looking around and going in and out of the stores. Some of them are elderly and some of them are young adults or children trying to do their shopping and the vendors are trying their best to sell their items or products, which are normal things to do. Some of the teenagers walk with their friend’s chit chatting while doing their shopping, some of the younger children run around and the parents try to discipline their children, not to run around in the mall.
One day a thought came to my mind, thinking about the next 50 years, many of these people won’t be laughing, chit chatting and playing or running around. I know some of them may be leaving this planet, probably tonight, tomorrow, next week, next month, this year or next year. It saddens my heart; as a matter of fact tears slightly came to my eyes knowing many of them have not accepted Jesus Christ as their savior.
I know I can’t save everyone; however, most of the time, when opportunity comes my way, I will tell them about Jesus Christ and try to make them understand that he is the true Son of God, so we must accept Him as our savior. Sometimes, it may take talking to approximately twenty to thirty people about Jesus before one or two may listen and he or she may accept the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen!!! While we are living on this planet, we must try our best to have people come to our Lord Jesus Christ. I truly believe that is the true obligation or duty of a Christian, not only to associate with members of your church.
For example in 50 years, a ten year old child will be sixty years old, or a thirty year old will be eighty years old or a fifty year old will be hundred years old and so on. When you think about it, our life is very short. At that time I strongly felt, we as Christians have a great task for the Lord, by bringing them to the Lord Jesus Christ, so they can be able to be saved. If every Christian could save one person at a time, in the course of one year many will be saved, perhaps, thousands or even millions will be saved by having them accept Jesus Christ as their savior. At that time, would you believe that Angles will be singing and Heaven will rejoice? Believe me, they will. Most of you will have saved a soul and the credit will be going to you. I truly believe Heaven would record your good deed as a true Christian. If you all agree with me, say Amen!!!
When you have chance at any shopping mall, find a bench, sit down and observe all around and you will be able to understand what I have been talking about. Just think to yourself and ask a question about the next fifty years, where will these people go?
I pray that they will be with the Lord Jesus Christ. So brothers and sisters in Christ, we don’t have much time, we must try our best to save a soul as soon as possible by bringing them to the Lord or to your Christian Church. (NLT) Rev. 22: 16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this message for the churches. I am both the source of David and the heir to his throne. * I am the bright morning star.”
The moral of this message is 50 years may seem like a long period of time; actually, it is a very short period of time. Don’t you all agree with me?

If you wish to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord, read the scriptures and Say the Prayer at http://www.demonbusters911.com/Salvation.htm. Welcome to the Kingdom of God and the Book of Life!

From Pastor Jimmy Nishimoto and Chris Eliason

No comments:

Post a Comment