Friday, May 28, 2010

MY DAILY PRAYER

Every morning when I get out of my bed, I try to make a habit to make my daily prayer religiously to God. I always ask God to forgive me for all of my sins and have mercy upon me. I usually make a short prayer because in humorous way, I always remind myself; God is a very busy God, so I always make it very short. I truly believe God doesn’t need to hear fancy words of prayer, unless you are trying to impress Him with words. He just looks into the person’s heart and He will understand you very clearly. Impress God with your love toward Him.

Once or twice a month I forget to make my daily prayer to God, I guess due to age or something came up within my mind that kept me occupied so much during the morning and I completely forgot about it. I am sure all of you have experienced this one time or another. Right? But, as soon I remember about it, I immediately pray to God to forgive me and ask God to protect me throughout the day and night, until the next morning and again, it becomes a cycle or routine for me.

My personal daily prayer: O’ Heavenly Father, who is my Lord of Lords, King of Kings for which I worship you, I praise you and I glorify your Mighty Name. Lord Jesus, please forgive me for all of my sins, whatever sins in the past to this present morning, I ask you to wash me with your precious blood and make me whole. Lord Jesus, I ask you to consecrate me from the crown my head to the soles of my feet, in and out of my body, by putting the Whole Armor of God upon me, so I can be able to withstand the wile of the Devil in Jesus Mighty Name. Today, Lord Jesus makes it an enjoyable, profitable, safe and sunny day for my family and me. Today, if I offend anyone for whom I am not aware, please forgive him or her and forgive me too, in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen! (So be it)

Now this prayer must be prayed from your heart, not from the corner of your mouth. This prayer can be very effective for you. If possible, pray in tongues, so the enemy, (Satan) won’t be able to understand your prayer at all. Are you with me so far? This prayer takes me approximately 55 seconds, so as you can see, it is not a long prayer. Don’t you agree with me? Once again, prayer can be very powerful, when a person prays from his or her heart.
 
The moral of this message is never forgetting your prayers to God.
 
From Pastor Jimmy Nishimoto and Chris Eliason

No comments:

Post a Comment