Tuesday, May 11, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY

This past Sunday (May 9, 2010) was Mother’s Day. Chris Eliason and I would like to say HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY! to all the Mothers living in this world. As a matter of fact, every day should be Mother’s Day. We should always be thankful and grateful for all the loving and caring they have given to all of us. Without all the Mothers where would we be? probably still in Heaven. Don’t you agree with us?

Every so often, I do Hospital Ministry if time permits. I visit the Maternity Ward to see the many babies that were borne and sometimes you can see their cute little faces smiling through the window; perhaps, the Angels are entertaining the babies and some of them are crying. They are so cute with their tiny hands and feet with their eyes closed. They have very innocent looks on their faces with no fear or worry of anything in this world.

Some of the mothers were feeding their child with tenderness and loving within their hearts, with kisses on the child’s face. So as you can see, our mothers are very caring and loving people. When I was a very young baby, I couldn’t remember much about my mother at that time; however, I would like to believe my mother was also a loving and caring person when I was borne. Therefore, we must always be grateful to our mothers. Do you all agree with me? Amen!

Once again, Chris and I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the mothers.

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!

From Pastor Jimmy Nishimoto and Chris Eliason

No comments:

Post a Comment