Friday, May 7, 2010

DEMONIC SPIRITS

This past Sunday (5/2/10), after our normal church service, I was invited to go to a home and try to get rid of the unclean spirits from their premises and home. I brought along my “J troop” with me, I call it Jesus’ Troop. We rode to the countryside on the island and when we reached our destination, we encountered many of these Demonic Spirits on the empty lot next-door that has many old growth mango trees. The trees were probably forty to fifty feet in height or more with moss growing on the bark of the trees. We saw many old stonewalls and some of them were piles of old rocks where moss grew. We found two small caves and one of them was in the form of an oval shaped circle with moss growing on the rocks. The other cave had an oval shape circle of rocks and one huge tree was growing in the middle. I know someone had planted the tree a long time ago. There were many wild vines growing there and several times I almost tripped from walking through the vines. We had to cut our way in to walk approximately five to six hundred feet or more to reach the next road. Speaking of my “J troop,” Diane K. and John I., are both strong prayer warriors and I am trying to teach both of them how to cast out Demonic Spirits. In the future, they will be able to teach others to protect their families and themselves. We must all help each other, because the enemies are not among us, the enemies are out there to deceive us.
 
Many times, we need to know how to defend our families or ourselves against these wild Demonic Spirits. In our lifetime, we may fall into troubles with these spirits, whether we like it or not. If that ever happens to you or your family, what will you do? As you can see, it may become a very difficult situation. Don’t you agree with me? When we are dealing with these Supernatural Spirits, we cannot call any police officer to help us. Am I right? Are you with me so far? Many times, people tell me at one time or another they have experienced a heavy pressure on their chest, where they couldn’t even move their legs, arms, body or even open their eyes. I am sure you have heard of these incidents before. If any of these problems arise within you or your family, do not procrastinate, I repeat again, do not PROCRASTINATE about it, just go to your Pastor or Minister, look straight into his or her eyes and say Pastor we need your help! Confidentially discuss with them and ask them to help you or your family. It is their obligation to help you and your family as a member of the church, even it means having them coming over to your home or place. The best time is around 7:00 PM. or 8:00 PM. at night, while it is dark. Why? We are dealing with the “Ruler of Darkness.” Does it make sense to you so far? I have often mentioned that these Demonic Spirits are master deceivers; they are here to deceive, to destroy and to kill us. However, before you reach your destination, pray on “The Whole of Armor of God”. (NLT) Eph. 6:10-11 A final word: Be strong with the Lord’s mighty power. 11 Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies and tricks of the Devil. 12 For we are not fighting against people made of flesh and blood, but against the evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against those mighty powers of darkness who rule this world, and against wicked spirits in the heavenly realm.
 
I have mentioned in my other topics, these Demonic Spirits don’t wear any wristwatch or a clock, they are timeless spirits. They have all the time in world. Sometimes, everything may seem to be fine in the home, that doesn’t mean they are not around. They may be around and you may not know about it. Remember, they have all the time until one day they may show themselves and things may happen within your family or your home.
 
Last week an elderly oriental woman approached me, asking me about Demonic Spirits. Are they for real? My answer was yes. I gave her one example, by asking her, do you believe there are such things as germs or bacteria in this world and her answer was yes. I asked her, have you seen a germ or bacteria with your eyes or felt it with your hands? Her answer was no! Then why do you believe there are such things? Her answer was, she read it in books or heard about it from the time when she was a child. Her mother always reminded her to wash her hands before she had her breakfast, lunch or dinner. I believed her, because it was the same scenario for me too. I told her my Bible mentioned many times about these Demonic Spirits or Devils. Believe me they exist. She just looked at me and couldn’t say anything.

Anyway, let’s get back to this past Sunday experience. So we blessed both of the small caves and one oval shaped circle with the tree growing in the middle with my Holy Oil, by pouring it around the entrance of the caves and also into the ground where the existing huge tree is growing, in Jesus mighty name. I let Diane K. and John I. make the prayer. While they were praying, I immediately closed my eyes and was trying to see the Demonic Spirits with my vision. Unfortunately they didn’t show themselves; however, I felt the presence of them. It felt like many of them were looking at us from a distance, approximately 50 to 60 feet on the slight hill away from where we were standing. In the Demonic Spiritual Realm, sometimes they will show themselves and sometimes they don’t. Whenever they are present, many times you may experience goose pimples, otherwise known as chicken skin or a cold feeling within your body, especially on your arms, legs and back of your neck area.

Presently, I have been going to approximately 8 to 12 places a month and sometimes it can be very tiring for me. When I get home, I just want to rest on my couch or bed for a while. Whenever, I receive a call as a Pastor, I strongly feel it is my obligation to help those who need to be helped in Jesus mighty name. It doesn’t matter what denominations they come from. If I can help them, then I will go; of course, with the Lord’s blessing, unless I am on a trip to the mainland or elsewhere, then I will not be able to go to their home or place. I truly believe, the Lord will know and understand.
Now, how can we overcome these Demonic Spirits? Pray to the Lord Jesus Christ and ask Him to bless your home, your family and yourself against these Demonic Spirits. Always pray from your heart, not from the corner of your mouth. God will look into a person’s heart, not at the color of your skin. Amen! (So be it)

I pray that this message will be very informative to you.
May the Lord bless each and every one of you in Jesus Mighty Name! Amen!!!
 
From Pastor Jimmy Nishimoto and Chris Eliason.

No comments:

Post a Comment