Wednesday, May 26, 2010

WE MUST BE VERY CAREFUL WITH OUR CHOICE OF WORDS

Yes, we must be very careful with our choice of words, especially regarding your health. The words like My, Mine and I have or I got. Many people have told me about their health problems. For examples, Pastor Jimmy, I Have diabetes, I Have arthritis, I Have an eye problem, I have a liver problem and many more. People have even told me, I Have been diagnosed with cancer and MY cancer seems to be in dormant stage at the present time. As you can see, we must stop claiming sicknesses by not saying MY, MINE, ME, I HAVE, I GOT or any other words that claim ownership to you. We must live 70 years or more, not more than 120 years as written in (NLT) Psalm 90:10. Seventy years are given to us! Some may even reach eighty and (NLT) Gen. 6:3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not put up with humans for such a long time, for they are only mortal flesh. In the future, they will live no more than 120 years.” I told the person that isn’t your cancer. It doesn’t belong to you. It belongs to Satan. Why? God wants us to be healthy, wealthy, and prosperous and to enjoy our life while we are living in this world. Right? She said yes! Just think, we all came from heaven to this world of ours to have a little vacation and perhaps, one day, we all can go back to heaven and be with our Jesus Christ. Amen! God doesn’t want us to suffer. Right! She replied, Correct! Now, Satan is opposite from God, he wants us to suffer and have a miserable life in this world. So, when it pertains to your health issue, we cannot claim it by using these words, My, Mine, I have or I got and etc. When a person uses these words then, it may become a self-cursing, because you are claiming it. Does it make sense? Of course it make sense. You must tell yourself, it doesn’t belong to me, so I am going to ask my Father God to remove it away from crown of my head to the soles of my feet, in and out from my body, in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen!

Let’s say you are God and when a person starts claiming that type of sickness belongs to him or her, what would be your answer be, if he or she always claims it by using the words MY, Mine or Me? Would that make him or her the owner of the sickness? I truly believe it does. What would your answer be, if you were God? I know what my answer would be, if I were God. Since you are claiming that sickness then it belongs to you, then it shall become yours. Doesn’t it make sense to you? I would say it belongs to Satan. It is not mine. Since it doesn’t belong to me, then I would cast it out of my body in Jesus Mighty Name.

Regarding your health, I wouldn’t recommend using these words, such as My, Mine, I have or I got. These words pertain to ownership of that sickness. I am sure you don’t want it? Are you with me so far? In this world, we have two types of sickness, one is called Spiritual and the other is called Physical sickness. Now, I am not saying we don’t need doctors, yes we do. Many times in physical sickness, the doctors may be able to help you for cuts, broken bones and etc. In Spiritual sickness, such as Demonic spirits attacking the person, mind controlling spirits and many other spiritual sicknesses an Authorized Minister can help. So as you can see, these require both Doctors and Authorized Ministers to do these types of curing of sickness. What I am trying to say is, it takes two of these people to accomplish the healing for that person, the Doctors and Ministers. Of course, most of all, it depends on the individual patient’s mind. The patient must have a strong faith and a Positive Mental Attitude and then he or she can be healed by a strong faith with Lord Jesus’ blessing and the Doctors to overcome the sickness. Whenever you need to go to the doctor, make a short prayer to God and ask God to give the doctor the wisdom and knowledge, so he or she may be able to help you. Many times God uses the doctors to help you through Him. Amen!
 
The moral of this message is to be very careful with your choice of words that pertain to your health.
 
From Pastor Jimmy Nishimoto and Chris Eliason

No comments:

Post a Comment