Sunday, May 23, 2010

BLESS YOUR LOT OR HOME BEFORE YOU PURCHASE IT

Before you purchase any home or land, it is good to have it blessed first, because many times we cannot assume that the land or home is good for you and your family. We may never know what happened on that land or home during the last 100 years or more. In that particular lot or home that you want to purchase, there may be a burial or a battleground. We don’t really know what happened there before. Don’t you agree with me? Are you with me so far? So before you spend your hard earned money to purchase any lot or home, have it blessed. Call an Authorized Pastor or Minister to have it blessed, so you or your family will not encounter any problems in the present or in the future.

I get called to do blessings for new homes, existing homes or empty lots, approximately 8 to 12, sometimes even 15 places within a month. Sometimes, in a vision, I can see the Supernatural things. Sometimes, I experience goose bumps also known as chicken skin in the back of my neck area and on my arms when I make my prayer in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ. These incidents happen to me, approximately 5 or 6 times for every 30 to 35 blessings that I perform.

If it is a home, it is good to bless the home in the evening, rather than during the day, because we are dealing with Ruler of Darkness. Are you with me so far? Ask your Pastor or Minister to come over to your home during the evening, rather than during the day.
If the Lord Jesus Christ ordained the Pastor or Minister, then he or she shouldn’t have any problems. If the Pastor or Minister is ordained from God, then the Demonic Spirits may not be able to see the Pastor or Minister, because the Demonic Spirits will see Christ, instead of them and every knee shall bow before the Lord Jesus Christ.

You can use Psalm 67:1-7 to cast out any Demonic Spirits from the home or lot and send them to the pits of hell, in Jesus Mighty Name. Now, you can accomplish this blessing by having the authorization from the God, without it, the demonic spirits may follow the Pastor or Minister to his or her home and problems may arise within their family.
Eph. 6:12 For we are not fighting people made of flesh and blood, but against the evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against those mighty powers of darkness who rule this world and against wicked spirits in the heavenly realms.

In my early Christian life, when people called me, I encountered many of these Demonic Spirits and I was busted up (locally speaking), where my head was spinning and the pain was so bad, it made my eyes full of tears. At that time, I asked myself, how did I get involved with these problems? Why did I do it? Why? Why? Eventually, I had to ask my Reverend at that time and he prayed for me. I asked him this question, why? His answer to me was, the Lord wanted to test my faith and endurance to see if I could handle the punches that the Demonic Spirits gave me.

Today, my faith with the Lord Jesus Christ is much stronger than before, so I am not too afraid of them, although I cannot take these Demonic Spirits lightly. They are master deceivers and I bind these Spirits and send them to the pits of hell, in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen!

I pray this message is very informative to you and may the Lord bless you and keep you safe from all of these Demonic Spirits. Amen!
 
From Pastor Jimmy Nishimoto and Chris Eliason

No comments:

Post a Comment