Tuesday, August 31, 2010

BLESSING OF A HOME IN HILO, HAWAII

I received a phone call last week from an oriental woman that claimed some strange things were happening within her home. I listened to her problems and while she was explaining to me on the phone, during the duration of our phone conversation I closed my eyes and I could sense a demonic male spirit was causing these problems for her and her family within their home.

She explained to me, that her son Brandon was physically attacked on three different occasions from a big male demonic spirit, by clawing three of his T- shirts, between his chest and stomach areas. It had left him with evidence of many surface scratches, cuts and reddish bruises approximately 3” to 4 1/2 “ in length. I looked at the shirts and it was like something had clawed his shirts with sharp claws. There were three slashes on two of his shirts and on the third one there were two slashes and a tear on the T-shirt.

I made arrangements with the family and with my Sr. Pastor Tim Waugh, Pastor Jeff Lagrimas and his lovely wife Pastor Denise, Mr. John Ide and my good friend Carl Okuyama to help bless this home. Six of us in total, including myself, had gone to the home. I instructed Mr. John Ide to make the prayer, which he performed. He made an awesome prayer for the home.

At that time I was using my spiritual vision and I couldn’t see anything within the home. At the same time, my Sr. Pastor Tim Waugh asked me, if I could see anything and my answer was no at that time. However, I could sense there were some demonic spirits active on the premises of the property. Two of the pastors had gone out of the home and walked on the premises, they sensed something on the two separate small piles of asphalt stacked on each other. One pile of asphalt was under the house along the wall line of the home and the other pile was on the outside of the yard. The asphalt came from an old asphalt road, which was broken into many blocks and it was placed partly around the home to keep the weeds down and also used as a walkway.

My Sr. Pastor Tim Waugh mentioned, this asphalt was probably placed on a grave without anyone knowing about it and it was removed and brought to this property without realizing problems would occur to this home. Pastor Tim Waugh is a powerful pastor, he has many gifts given to him from God, such as gift of vision, gift of healing, gift of deliverance, gift of preaching and much more. In my personal opinion, he is a Man of God. God uses him in many ways, just log onto Google and type the words City Of Joy Christian Fellowship; you may see the signs and wonders of God.

Pastor Jeff and Pastor Denise, these two pastors are very strong and knowledgeable with the bible. As they both walked on the premises of the property, they got a slight headache in the back of their heads and neck areas as they were passing by the piles of asphalt. They prayed and blessed the piles of asphalt in Jesus Mighty Name. While they were blessing the piles of asphalt, I was with Mr. John Ide and I was very concerned for him, because I have been training him for this type of blessing and if any of the demonic spirits were to attack him, I would step in and pray along with him and cast out all the demonic spirits from this home and from this premises in Jesus Mighty Name.

After the blessing of the home was completed, my good friend Carl Okuyama made a closing prayer for the family and for all of us. While he was making the prayer, I could feel the love of God and anointing within him. I have known Carl Okuyama for many years and he has a great love for God, within himself and toward others, especially to the younger children. He and his lovely wife Amy have a website called, “IT START AT HOME” He and his wife truly believe everything starts at home. When you stop and think about it, it sure makes sense! Don’t you agree with me?

This afternoon 8/29/10 (Sunday), we had our Water Baptism at Onekahakaha Beach Park. After the water baptism, I had an opportunity to discuss with Brandon about the incidents, which took place at his home. It was on August 13, 2010 (Friday) he experienced the first attack from the demonic spirit. He described to me, it was about eight to nine feet tall and the shoulder-to-shoulder width was approximately four feet, with reddish eyeballs. I asked him what was the color of the skin? He said it was shiny black, with scales on its body. I asked him, did it have horns? He said yes! The right and the left sides of the head had approximately twelve-inch long horns and the center of the head had a horn approximately seven inches in length. What about the lower part of the body? From the waist down, it had a black mist, so he couldn’t see anything below the waistline including the legs or feet.

Second attack: I believe it was on August 16, 2010 (Monday) he again had encountered the same demonic spirit, which clawed the second T-shirt, there were three claws cuts on his shirt, including cuts or scratches on his body.

Third attack: I believe that during the second and third attacks the demonic spirit grabbed him and flew him approximately six feet or more. Totally twice, the demonic spirit grabbed him and tossed him around. I physically saw the scratches, cuts and bruises on his stomach and chest area. I believe some of the cuts or scratches will show some light scars for a long period of time, because his skin is very fair. It is very visible.

At the same time, the demonic spirit told him the cross that he was wearing around his neck couldn’t save him. I invited the family to attend my church and I believe it was on August 22, 2010, I looked at the cross very closely and I saw the cross-had the symbol of a dragon, which he didn’t know about. Anyway, before the church service started, Pastor Jeff Lagrimas blessed the cross and disposed of it in Jesus Mighty Name.

I asked him a final question, while these things were happening to you, were you afraid of the demonic spirit? His answer was Yes! After the August 22, 2010 (Sunday) blessing of the home, the demonic spirit didn’t came back. Praise the Lord! However, somehow, I have a feeling it may try to come back again, I pray, that I am wrong about it. It’s all depending on the family’s faith with God and the Power of the Holy Spirit. Amen! (So be it)

I always mention to people that there are many reasons why these demonic spirits may enter into your home. 1) If you pray or worship for these type of spirits, they may come. 2) If you have something that belongs to them, they may come. 3) If you meditate or talk about it, they may come.

If you don't do these things, chances are they have no reason to come to your home. Amen!

I pray that this message is very informative to you.

At this time, I would like take this opportunity to thank Pastor Tim Waugh, Pastor Jeff Lagrimas, Pastor Denise Lagrimas, Mr. John Ide and my good friend Carl Okuyama for helping to make this blessing a very successful one. Amen!

From Pastor Jimmy Nishimoto and Chris Eliason.

No comments:

Post a Comment