Friday, August 6, 2010

HOLY, HOLY AND HOLY

Holy, Holy and Holy is our Lord Jesus Christ, He will never leave or forsake you, He always will be with you, in heaven or on this planet when you need Him. This could happen when you truly believe in Him as your true Son of God. Always put your mind, body and soul to Him. Believe in Jesus and have relationship with Him, He will always lead you to the right path with your life. Sure sometimes, we all make mistakes, because we are not perfect as our Lord Jesus Christ. However, He is a loving and forgiving Lord, if you only ask Him to forgive you from your heart.

If you can’t pray correctly, don’t worry about it. Jesus doesn’t look at the color of your skin or words in your prayer, but he can read what is within your heart. The true temple is within your heart. He doesn’t care about the fancy words of prayer, but honest and sincerely heart to Him. Before you say any prayer coming out from your mouth, He understands, because He can read your heart; however, He wants you to confess it from your mouth. Just think for a minute, let’s say you wanted to say something from your mouth. Every one of us when we would like to say something, first it starts from our heart, and then goes into our brain and the words will comes out from our mouth. Don’t you agree with me?

For example, let's say you are angry at a person, now your heart has an anger spirit and the anger goes to your brain then the angry words will come out from your mouth, this the same scenario with the Lord. So as you can see, He can read any one of us from our heart. Does it make sense to you? Remember, before you make your prayer to the Lord cleanse your mind, heart and soul by praying on Psalm 51: 1-19, it is a prayer of forgiveness.

For example, when you get up from your bed, says good morning Lord! Today make it a wonderful, profitable, enjoyable, safe and sunny day for me. Keep all the ungodly angels away and bring me only the good. Amen! Now as you can see, it wasn’t too difficult to make this prayer? Right? Amen! As for me when I am in my car, I always close my car windows and listen to Christian songs or music from the CD or radio, while I am driving to my destination. Of course, I turn on my car air-conditioner, so I will be very comfortable while I am driving my car.

Sometimes, I talk or pray to the Lord Jesus and the Power of the Holy Spirit. It is a good thing my car windows are tinted, so people cannot see me talking to myself. I have to be very careful at the traffic lights, especially when it is a red light. People might say, look at Pastor Jimmy talking to himself again, it has happened many times in the past.

I have had people ask me a question. Pastor Jimmy, we have seen you at the traffic light at Puainako Intersection (Hilo, Hawaii) and when we were looking at your car, we didn’t see anyone with you? And yet it seemed like you were speaking to someone in the car. Who have you been talking to? I just smile and say I was trying to have conversation with the Lord Jesus and the Power of the Holy Spirit. At that moment, I told myself “WOW! ” I have to be more careful next time. Anyway, I am not ashamed at all.

When you speak to the Lord Jesus, converse with Him like you’re having a conversation with your friend, as a matter of fact, He is your best, trusted, friend. Amen!

What does Holy mean? Holy is defined as Exalted or worthy of complete devotion as one perfect in goodness and righteousness. You can find it in (NLT) Psalm 99:9, Exalt the lord our God and worship at his holy mountain in Jerusalem, for the Lord our God is holy! As you can see, our Lord Jesus is Holy, Holy, and Holy! Amen!

I pray this message is very informative to you.

From Pastor Jimmy Nishimoto and Chris Eliason

No comments:

Post a Comment