Tuesday, August 10, 2010

WE CANNOT TAKE EVERYTHING FOR GRANTED

In this world of ours, we must not take everything for granted; this morning (8/8/10) as I read my local newspaper, looking in the obituary section as usual, I recognized one of the names, which I had known the person for many years. Just about a month ago, I had spoken to the person at the supermarket parking lot and we were chit chatting about some of the good old days, but today, he is gone from this planet. I prayed to the Lord to take care of him, because he is a nice, good and friendly person.

As you can see, our lives are very short on this planet, the question we must ask ourselves is, are you ready to be with the Lord? Was my vacation on this planet pleasant and enjoyable? Was I productive and helpful to others while I was living on this planet? Did I accept the Lord Jesus as my personal savior? There are numerous reasons for each and every one of us here on this planet. Sure, I understand we are not perfect in this world of ours, except our Lord Jesus Christ. Don’t you agree with me? Anyway, when you have a few minutes, just ask these questions to yourself and be very honest about it. If your answer is No! Then pray within your heart and ask the Lord Jesus to help you and guide you to the right path. Give the Lord Jesus full permission and control over you in Jesus Mighty Name.

I always try to encourage people to attend a good Christian church within your area. When you feel comfortable with the church, then pray and have fellowship with the Lord Jesus and the Power of the Holy Spirit. Find a Christian church that has the anointing from the Lord Jesus and the Power of the Holy Spirit. Pray and ask the Lord Jesus to guide you to a good church. Don’t go because of your friends are attending the church, so you will try become a member of the church. No! Many times I have seen people attend the church because of their friends, remember friends cannot save you at the time of your need. Maybe, some provide comfort for you. Only the Lord Jesus and the Power of the Holy Spirit can save you.

I have gone to many homes and I have seen many things, sometimes while I am speaking to the person, the Lord reveals it to me in vision. Sometimes it really frightens me, not because of the physical condition of the person, but in vision I can see a big or small demonic spirit with an ugly face standing in the back of the person. Sometimes, I can see an Idol or a big shiny Golden Cross, which I am very pleased to see. Sometimes, even to a minister I can see a blackish color around his or her body. If that Minister doesn’t ask God for forgiveness and protection, I really don’t know what may happen to him or her. Only the Lord will know.

Sometimes, I really mean some time when I look at the person, I can see a yellowish or grayish or blackish color around the person in vision and for me it is a bad omen. When I said color, I don’t mean the physical color of the person’s skin. NO! It is the color around the person. A few months later, sure enough, I found out that person had passed away or something had happened to the person. That is what I meant by frightens me!

Sometimes, I ask the Holy Spirit, shall I speak to the person? The answer tells me No! So I just don’t say anything to the person. Many years ago, I was taught from an elderly Hawaiian Christian Reverend telling me to always listen to the Lord Jesus Christ and the Power of the Holy Spirit. My answer to him at that time was, “Okay Kahu” (Kahu means Shepherd in Hawaiian), I will and I kept it till today. As I recollect, while I was with him he had received all of kinds of spiritual gifts from the Lord Jesus and the Power of the Holy Sprit, such as vision, healing, deliverance and many other spiritual gifts were given to him.

He was one of the kind. He never took advantage of anyone in Hilo, Hawaii. He mentioned to me, when a person gets closer to the Lord Jesus and the Power of the Holy Spirit, he or she would have few friends. I asked him, why? His answer to me was, sometimes people will get jealous or bitter against you or the inner spirit of the person will be against you, without the person knowing about it. It is because of your gifts from the Lord Jesus that make your work for the Lord much easier for you. His answer to me at that time was, leave it in the hands of the Lord Jesus and perhaps one day, he or she may find out about it. He told me don’t worry about it, because you are not running for any popularity contest. Just please the Lord Jesus and the Power of the Holy Spirit, not man.

Many years ago, from the same Kahu, he told me to always respect the title of the person in the church. At that time, I couldn’t understand at all, but today, I understand perfectly clearly to respect all Ministers for the title that God has given to them. For me I respect all other Christian churches and all Reverends, Pastors or Ministers. In my mind, God have given him or her the title and I will not judge any of them at all. Let’s say, if I were to judge them, I know very well judgment may come upon me and I don’t want that to happen to my family or myself. In other words, let God judge them, not you, because he or she must answer to God, not to anyone else but to God. Does it make sense to you? Amen! (So be it)

Today, when people call me, if I am available, I will go to the person’s home in Jesus Mighty Name even if, it means a house blessing, deliverance or healing. Speaking of healing, you must try to get rid of the demonic spirit that caused the sickness. In the first prayer of blessing or sometime the enemy (Demonic Spirit) will become much stronger than the first time within the person and then it will become much more difficult to get rid of the sickness. In one of my topics, I mentioned that all sickness comes from the bad spirits, because God doesn’t want us to be sick, He wants us to be healthy, wealthy and prosperous while we are living in this world. However, Satan is opposite from God, He wants to destroy all what God had created in this world, mostly man. Are you with me so far?

Remember to keep praying to the Lord Jesus and the Power of the Holy Spirit because in this world of ours, we cannot take everything for granted.

I pray this message is very informative to you.

From Pastor Jimmy Nishimoto and Chris Eliason

No comments:

Post a Comment