Monday, August 30, 2010

SPIRITUAL VISION

Spiritual vision is a wonderful gift from God; however, sometimes it can be very depressing. Why? Sometime when I look at a person, I can see the Aura or Nimbus around the person, such as whitish, yellowish, grayish, or blackish. Now whitish is considered a very good color, like purity like an angel, yellowish color is like within a year or so, that person may leave this planet unless he or she repents of their sins. Grayish color is like fifty/ fifty, it could go either way, like leaving this planet or may recover and live a normal life, depending on how he or she changes their lifestyle and by having a strong faith with God. Blackish color, most of the time, he or she will leave this planet that we are living on, unless a miraculous blessing happens upon that person from God.

In this world of ours, there are many Christian Pastors, Reverends and Ministers that God has given to each one of us with many different types of gifts. For example, today in the Medical fields there are Doctors who are expert and gifted within their specialty fields such as Doctor of Ophthalmology (Eye), Doctor of Dermatology (Skin), Doctor of Neurology (Nervous System) and many other Doctors who specialize in their own fields. I truly believe this is the same scenario as Ministers, Pastors or Reverends; we all have gifts from God. Some Ministers have the gift of preaching the word of God, some have the gift of healing, some have the gift of deliverance, and some have the gift of vision and on and on. These gifts all come from God.

We all have some gifts from God; we must use these gifts to help our flocks within the church and others. When any person needs help, even if that person doesn’t belong to your church we must help everybody. Sure in the back of our minds, sometime we may think he or she doesn’t belong to my church, so why should I want to help that person. That thinking is entirely wrong! Lets turn things around and let’s say you need help and you approach the minister or pastor of the church and he or she refuses to help you, at that time what will you be thinking about him or her? Your answer will be as good as mine.

We men or women of God cannot think that we are greater or better than the next person. We are not! We are the same as everyone else. The only difference is being as a servant of God, the accountability will be much greater upon us and try to explain to God. Why? We must answer to Him or a wake up call may come upon on us and we cannot blame anyone, but ourselves. Mark 4:22 tells us everything will be brought to light, nothing is hidden in the eyes of God. That is the most difficult thing to do explaining to God. We must all help the weaker ones and lead them to the Lord Jesus. That’s our responsibility as servants for God. As I read my Bible about Jesus, He didn’t refuse anyone that needed help, He gladly helped that person and we must all follow the same footsteps as our lord Jesus has walked the path. Why? He is full of LOVE within Himself for all of us. Love covers a multitude!

In spiritual, we are all brothers and sisters in Christ. Does it make sense to you? Of course, it makes sense! For example, let’s say, I am a life guard at the beach and my job ends at 4:00 PM and at 4:30 PM someone desperate needs help in the water and I am around at that time. I cannot tell myself I have punched out on the time clock so it doesn’t concern me. NO! I cannot think that way; I will try and help that person whether I am on duty or not. Right? I believe this is the same scenario with any minister. We must all help each other.

For me, I receive many phone calls and emails during the week from all different denominations and I will make an arrangement with the person or family. In my mind, they are all children of God, so I will make every effort to go there and help them in the Name of Jesus. Sometime I win and sometime I lose, depending on the individual’s faith, but I will try my best to help the person or family in Jesus Mighty Name. Many times, when the person or family follows my instructions, victory comes upon the person or the family. Praise the Lord!

In Hawaii, there are many burial grounds here and there and many times, we see beautiful rocks or stones while walking along the shoreline at the beach or places and sometimes people bring it to their home and sometimes troubles may fall on the person or at their home. I remember one incident a man brought home lots of rocks from the shoreline at the beach, he and his son got all kinds of problems and sickness came upon them for approximately a year. At that time, someone referred that person to me, as I recollect while I was praying in the home the Lord showed me in vision about rocks and I couldn’t understand at all. As I walk on the side of the house, the man had two or three huge piles of rocks and I asked him where did you get these rocks? He replied to me, he got the rocks from the beach along the shoreline and he planned to make a rock garden from these rocks for his home.

He asked me, if I could pray on his rocks and in the back of my mind, that’s lots of rocks in the piles, well I told him I will pray on his rocks. Anyway, I went through many of the rocks, from the rock piles and held them in my hands and prayed which one were good or bad.

One by one, it was a lot of rocks for me to feel after I had gone through all the piles of rocks. Out of all the piles of rocks, it was approximately 5 to 7 rocks or more that weren’t good at all. Certain rocks were unusually heavy in weight for the size of the rock, and at the same time my hands and fingers could feel like a tingling feeling and I put them in a different pile and I told him to take them back where he had found the rocks and ask for forgiveness, which he did and everything went back to normal. Praise the Lord!

So as you can see, spiritual vision had helped me a lot, without, it I wouldn’t have know if it was because of the rocks which he had got from the beach. Many times the rocks are nothing; however, if you brought home certain rocks, you may get into troubles. We must be very careful about bringing home anything from the beach or any other places. Sometime, people who build stonewalls may bring forbidden rocks, which they didn’t know about. In the first place, they shouldn’t have brought the rocks to the premise at all, unless you are absolutely sure it’s okay.

Sometime, the bad spirits may follow the rocks into your premises and problems may arise in the present or in the future. For those people who had stonewalls installed within their premise, have an Authorized person, I repeat, Authorized person to bless it with the Holy Oil, by pouring on the entire top of the walls and ask God to bless the walls and keep all the ungodly angels away from your premise in Jesus Mighty Name. Many times, it will be protected, if your faith with God is strong, especially when you have grandchildren running around within your home. We must not take any chances at all. Well so much about rocks, let’s get back to vision. If you have a strong relationship with God and the Power of the Holy Spirit then you can ask God for this spiritual gift of vision. If you feel you couldn’t handle it or take it, then I wouldn’t recommend anyone to ask God for a spiritual vision. Many times you may be too afraid to sleep during the night; however, once you get use to it, then it will become no problem for you, because God will protect you and your family. Amen!

The moral of this message is: it is good to have spiritual gifts from God, if you can handle it.

From Pastor Jimmy Nishimoto and Chris Eliason

No comments:

Post a Comment