Thursday, July 29, 2010

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!

Yes, all things are possible with God. If you only believe in Him, He can make all things possible for you, if you only believe in His Son Jesus. We must worship and praise His Son Jesus Christ. (NLT) John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish, but have eternal life. 17 God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it.

Today, no men or women can go directly to the Father (Jehovah) without going through His Son Jesus Christ. In the Moses’ era, yes people may go to the Father, (Jehovah) however, when His Son came to this planet, all power and authority were given to His Son Jesus Christ. (NLT) John 14:6-7 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me. 7 If you had known who I am, then you would have known who my Father is. * From now on you will know him and have seen him!”

(NLT) John 14:12-14 “The truth is, anyone who believes in me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works, because I am going to be with the Father. 13 You can ask for anything in my name, and I will do it, because the work of the Son brings glory to the Father. 14 Yes, ask anything in my name, and I will do it!

Now what this means is, we as Christians can ask anything from our Lord Jesus Christ and He will grant us. Amen to that! Of course, we must do our part too. Lets say we need a job, so we can make some money to buy what we need to live, such as a car, so we can be able to drive to work, a home to live in, clothing to wear on our back, food on the table so we can be able to nourish our body and etc. God knows what we need to survive on this planet.

This is what I suggest, first find and attend a good Christian church in your area, so you can be able to give your offering to God with love in your heart and be a good cheerful giver. Your faith with the Lord Jesus must not be 10%, 50%, 75%, 90% but 100%. Now, if you can afford to give only a penny, nickel, dime, quarter or dollar so be it! When you give your offering to God, give it from your heart and name your seed.

You have proven to God, you are obedient to Him and ask Him for what you need. Pray from Psalms 51:1-19, it is a prayer from King David, asking God to forgive him for all of his sins. God forgave him. This prayer must be done within your heart, not from the corner of your mouth; this prayer must be done to cleanse your mind, body and soul, because we as human beings are full of sins as written in Psalms 51:5. God will look into a person’s heart, not at the color of your skin. You must be very humble, helpful, no bitterness within yourself, or to discredit any of your brothers and sisters in Christ and with a smile on your face. Numerous times, I have mentioned “THE JOY OF THE LORD IS OUR STRENGHT IN OUR LIFE!” This can happen in God’s time, not in our time.

Many years ago, some time in the year of 1965, I had applied for a job selling aluminum home improvement products, such as aluminum roofs, siding and patio coverings in Honolulu, Hawaii. From approximately 9:00 am to 6 pm., six days a week, I was trying very hard making appointments, so I could be able to try to sell and I couldn’t sell one product for approximately 3 months or more. I was getting very discouraged of door-to-door sales. I believe I had passed out over a thousand brochures to the homeowners and still I couldn’t even make one sale on my own. Sure I had some appointments for potential customers, I had given the leads to the professional salesmen and when they made a sale, they gave me a finder fee, which was $ 25.00 or $50.00, with that I could be able to buy some gas for my car and buy some food for my wife and I, including paying my rent for my apartment. I really had to work very hard in order to survive at that time. Many times, I felt I should work for a service station or do something else, besides selling.

One day I met an elderly oriental salesman, I told him; I think selling is not for me, because I just cannot sell even one package of aluminum screws. He told me every one of us could be able to sell. I asked him how? He told me even a child could sell. I told him come on now. He said okay, when a child is hungry or wet, he or she will start crying? Right? I told him, right! He or she is selling to the parents that he or she needs help by crying. Right? Right! He asked me, are you married? I said yes. Then you must be a good salesman? I told him I don’t understand you. He said when you got married then you must be a good salesman, because you had to sell yourself, so your wife must have accepted you at that time, for that reason you are married. I thought for minute or so, it started to make sense to me at that time. Anyway, till today I remember what he had told me. “A person is never a failure, until he or she stops trying, it is just getting closer to his or her goal.”

With that encouragement, I kept on trying; it just so happened within a few months, the company had a contest of who can sell the most volume in sales. It was a three months contest and after the contest ended, I became the top producer and took the cash award for that contest from the company. I believed at that time, the cash award was three thousand dollars.

Today, as I recollect, I know I had tears of joy within my eyes and heart, although I didn’t try to show it at all at that time. It wasn’t, because I was the best salesman for the company that made me win the contest. NO! It was the endurance and knowledge of the products that I had to learn, in order to win the contest. Day and night trying to perfect my knowledge of selling the products. Finally, I had accomplished learning the products well. Anyway, the man that encouraged me was very, very happy for me with a big smile on his face, till today I have lots of aloha for him. At that contest, I was competing with approximately 29 top salesmen within the company. I truly believe this is the same scenario, with the Lord Jesus, so we must try our best to worship and learn the Word of God from our bible. The moral of this story is, we are not a failure with the Lord Jesus and we cannot stop worshipping and praising the Lord Jesus Christ. We must keep believing in Him and giving our offering to God to prove our obedience to Him. Perhaps, in God’s time, He will bless you many times more. Perhaps, 1000 times more. “Remember all things are possible with God!” AMEN!

I pray this message will give you much more encouragement to worship the Lord Jesus.

“Remember a person is never a failure, until he or she stops trying.”
When we stop trying, in Hawaii locally speaking, “Jam Up!”

From Pastor Jimmy Nishimoto and Chris Eliason

No comments:

Post a Comment