Tuesday, July 6, 2010

SPIRITUALWARFARE IN HAWAII

Yes, we have a lot of Spiritual Warfare in Hawaii because of different cultures and worshipping of ancestors from all over the world. Hawaii is considered the melting pot of the world. We have Japanese, Chinese, Filipinos, Hawaiians, Caucasian, Koreans and many other different nationalities living in Hawaii. Each carries their own ancestors’ beliefs and faiths to Hawaii; therefore, we have many different types of faiths and churches such as: worshipping idols, the sun, rocks, ancestors, and many more different beliefs. I could be able to list this whole page, but they are to numerous to mention.

This morning (7/4/10), after my church service, I was asked to bless a home in Puna, Hawaii. I told myself it probably would be a demonic spirit for me to encounter. Anyway, I arrived at that home at approximately 1:35 PM. The rooms were very gloomy and dark. As the elderly woman was speaking to me, I noticed from where I was sitting on my chair a male demonic spirit was standing in the hallway of the home. I immediately blessed my Holy Oil in the Name of the Father, Son and the Power of the Holy Spirit. After the Holy Oil was blessed, I instructed the elderly woman to dip her fingers into the Holy Oil and rub it with both of her hands for protection against the wile of the demonic spirit.

I walked toward the demonic spirit in the hallway and as I approached him, he disappeared into the bathroom and was going into all of the bedrooms. As I walked toward the master bedroom of the home, the hair on the back of my neck area starter to stand and at the same time I had chicken skin on both of my arms. I prayed in the Name of the Father, Son and the Power of the Holy Spirit. While I prayed on Psalm 67:1-7, there was a rattling sound in the deceased son’s bedroom and light footsteps on the other bedroom floor and also in the sewing room. I bound that demonic spirit in the Name Of Jesus and the Power of the Holy Spirit and sent it to the pits of hell. After I completed my prayer, the home became much brighter. I mentioned to her there are three things that can break this blessing, which I had done. 1) If you pray for the demonic spirit, it may come back. 2) If you have something that belongs to them, it may come back. 3) If you talk or think about it, it may come back. If you don’t do any of these three things, chances are he will not come back. There is no reason for him to return. Okay? She replied Okay! Amen to that!

The elderly woman and I sat down in the kitchen dining room area, chit chatted and she mentioned to me she always felt very tired. Instantly I knew what had happened, sometimes when a person feel’s very tired even after sleeping a long period of time, the demonic spirit may hop a ride on the person’s back of the neck area, without he or she being aware then he or she will always feel tired. Most of the time, the spiritual load is upon that person, for example, let’s say we carried three to five pound of beans or rice on the back of our neck all day and night, I believe many of us would be very tired at the end of the day or night. Don’t you agree with me? I truly believe this is the same scenario. Anyway, I prayed for the elderly woman and while I was praying for her, I told her to breathe deeply by exhaling and inhaling. When she was exhaling, I commanded that demonic spirit to come out of her in Jesus Mighty Name. Instantly, it came out of her and at the same time my right arm and my back started to get chicken skin. After the prayer was completed, she told me her body became much lighter and the skin complexion of her face became much brighter looking. Praise the Lord!

Speaking of demonic spirits, I have seen all kinds of demonic spirits such as: spiritual black snakes, dragons, a grayish mist, a black mist, and male and female spirits. Speaking of male spirits, as I recollect, about twelve years ago in the early evening, as I was driving my truck toward Pepeekeo, Hawaii, a big male demonic spirit face came out of nowhere in front of my truck windshield with an angry face. His eyeballs were reddish color with black pupils. (This lasted approximately 8 to 10 seconds.) At that time, I wasn’t afraid at all; I just looked at that demonic spirit while I was driving my truck and it was a good thing I was driving within the speed limit, perhaps 25 miles per hour, because of the residential area. Anyway, I told that spirit, you know who I am, I shall bind you in Jesus Mighty Name and apply the Lord’s precious blood upon you and immediately it disappeared into the thin air of the evening and never did come back. Praise the Lord!

Every so often, I receive calls from people who want me to bless their home, sometimes during the evening. For me, I prefer to do my blessing during the evening when the sun goes down. I must admit sometimes very weird things are happening in the home when I command that spirit to come out from the master bedroom of the home. One particular incident I experienced, this home had a curtain on the entrance door of the bedroom, as I was praying on Psalm 67:1-7, it seemed like something was kicking the curtain and I immediately walk toward the curtain and entered the bedroom with no light on. I could smell some strange odor within the bedroom, it smelled like incense was burning and I prayed in the room and the smell disappeared instantly.

If you ever have any spiritual problems within your home, call your Pastor or Reverend immediately and have it blessed. My personal suggestion is the sooner the better for you and your family. Tell your Reverend or Pastor to come over to your home between 7:30 or 8:00 PM. Why? We are dealing with Ruler of Darkness, not the Ruler of Lightness. Have the Reverend or Pastor walk into the house with all the all lights off, except the porch light and the hallway light on, so he or she can be able to read his or her scriptures from their bible. Does it make sense so far?

When the Reverend or Pastor is praying, pray along silently and let the Reverend or Pastor have full control through the whole blessing. Never speak while he or she is making the prayer, until he or she asks you a question. It must be absolutely quiet, until the praying is completed.

This is the start of July; July 4, 2010 was my first blessing of the month, by the end of July, I anticipate doing the Lord’s work between 8 to 12 homes or places. I only go to people’s homes or places when they call me. If they don’t call me then I will never go. It will be break time for me. Praise the lord!

I pray that this topic is very informative to you; perhaps, one day, you may remember what to do, if any demonic spirit enters into your home or family. This knowledge may be a good self-defense for you and your family, like a martial art. The only difference is we are not fighting against any flesh or blood, but the thin of the air. Let’s see what is written in (NLT) Eph. 6:12, For we are not fighting against people made of flesh and blood, but against the evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against those mighty powers of darkness who rule this world and against wicked spirits in the heavenly realms.

The enemy is not among us, so we must be in unity and help each other, so we can resist against these evil rulers of darkness. Sure the enemy may use any one of us to create dissension among us, if we let him. Remember, he is a Master Deceiver. How can you tell? It is very simple. When a person starts to speak negatively about another person, he or she doesn’t realize that the Ruler of Darkness may have used him or her. I have experienced this many times in the past to this present day. For example, Pastor Jimmy, do you know what I heard about him or her? My usually answer will be, is that right? I just smile and walk away from that person or persons, because I know many times, it is the work of Satan. Let God judge that person or persons don’t judge, probably at the end, tears may flow from their eyes. Locally speaking, “What comes around goes around,” you have probably heard this before. Spiritually, we are all brothers and sisters in Christ. If this is true, then how can we speak evil against our brothers and sisters in Christ? They were all created in the image of God. It is the same as anyone of us. God said if you hate your brothers and sisters then how can you say you love me. (God)
Does it make sense to you? Of course it makes sense!

a) Don’t pray to any idol, the true God’s temple is within your heart.
b) God is love, so we must love each other.
c) Don’t speak anything negative about your spiritual brothers and sisters.
d) Always focus your mind, heart and soul to God.
e) Never cause any dissension among your brothers and sisters in Christ.
f) Never make any judgment or judgment may come upon you.

I pray that all of you will be blessed in Jesus Mighty Name.

From Pastor Jimmy Nishimoto and Chris Eliason

No comments:

Post a Comment