Friday, July 16, 2010

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!

Yes, God is good all the time; He is never to early or never to late, but always on time. When you make prayer from your heart, He will listen to your prayer, to see what you need or what you want. Perhaps you need a job, car, home, food on your table, clothing to wear on your back, health and many other things. God can provide all of these things and make it possible for you, as it written in the bible, “Ask you shall receive, seek you shall find and knock it shall be opened.” These will be done all in God’s time, not in our time. Many times, Satan doesn’t want us to be healthy, wealthy and prosperous, he wants to make everything opposite from God. Satan knows we are created in the image of God as written in (NLT) Genesis 1: 27, So God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself; male and female he created them. Satan knows he cannot harm God, so he wants to destroy all that God has created, mostly man.

How can we change all of these curses? Brothers and Sisters in Christ, we all can do it, in Jesus Mighty Name. Of course, we must do our part too. First, we must acknowledge that we all are borne with sins. Right? As stated in (NLT) Psalms 51:5, For I was born a sinner- yes, from the moment my mother conceived me. In other words, we are borne with sins and we must pray to cleanse our mind, body and soul. You may use King David’s prayer from Psalms 51:1-19, so you may become clean in the eyes of God, when you pray from your heart. Remember, God is pure and He doesn’t have one blemishes or one tiny speck of black spot.

How can we break these curses within ourselves? First, find a good Christian church and have fellowship with the Lord Jesus and the Power of the Holy Spirit. Second, give your offering or tithes to your church as written in (NLT) Malachi 3:10, Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. If you do, “says the Lord Almighty,” I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won’t have enough room to take in! Try It! Let me prove it you! By doing so, you have proven to God you are obedient to Him. When you give your tithes, remember to name your seed, like a farmer wants to have carrots, he will plant carrot seeds into the ground and he will have an abundance of carrots beneath the ground. Are you with me so far? So, we must name our seed. Third, have good fellowship with the other members of the church.

Now, the windows of heaven, it doesn’t necessary mean only in heaven we will have the treasure, but while we are living on this planet we can have the same treasure too. Keep your eyes, ears wide open and your mind awake, an opportunity may come your way and when it does, pray to the Lord and confirms it and accept it. Sometimes, it may come into your dream or someone may approach you. Confirm it with the Lord! Amen!

Some of you may think the church needs your money, which may be true to offset the expenses that the church may encounter. But when you stop and think about it, everything belongs to God anyway, such as our breath of life, health, wealth and etc. Are you with me so far? Without it, all the wealth and health will mean nothing; we cannot take it with us when we leave this planet. Am I correct? The most important is we have proven to God the obedience to Him, that is the most priceless thing for us, as Christians must accomplish. Amen! Remember, everything will be recorded in heaven, until we leave this planet and be with Him. For me, the Lord has blessed me with many things, sure sometimes, I encounter some problems like everyone else, but somehow by praying to the Lord Jesus and with patience within myself, everything will fall into the right places for me. Amen!

When you want to purchase some expensive items, pray and ask the Lord Jesus about it. Many times He will lead you to the correct path to take. When I do my shopping at the shopping mall, as I browse around, I see things that I would like to have. I use these three questions before I purchase anything. I ask myself. 1) Do I need it? Answer. Yes! 2) Do I like it? Answer. Yes! 3) Can I afford it? Yes! Then, I will purchase it. Now, if any of these three questions has a NO, then I will not purchase it. Don’t buy things on temptation. Are you with me so far? Remember these three questions before you purchase anything.

In the past, I have seen many items at garage sales, you probably have seen them, items that are not even opened or used from the boxes or containers, in my mind they may have bought these items on temptation and they really didn’t need them at all. Today, selling the items at lower prices from what they had originally purchased. I know I used to be that way, but not today. Well, so much about purchasing items that we really don’t need.

The moral of this message is God is always there for you, if you allow Him. Amen!

From Pastor Jimmy Nishimoto and Chris Eliason

No comments:

Post a Comment