Thursday, July 22, 2010

SATAN HATES ALL REVERENDS, PASTORS AND MINISTERS

Yes, Satan hates all men and women of God. Why? We are the leaders of the church and we are always bringing the gospel to our church members. We always are trying to feed the Word of God to the members of our church. For that reason, Satan and every Demonic Spirit hates us very much. Numerous times, I have mentioned that the demonic spirits are master deceivers; they came here to deceive, to destroy and to kill us. They know the strong and weak point of you; they even know all of your families, such as your sons, daughters, grandchildren and etc.

They may not attack you, but they may attack any of your families. Usually, it will be the weaker one in your families. We may think that our son or daughter is on the mainland or far away from home and you may think it is safe for them. No! It doesn’t matter where they are living today. The demonic spirits know where they are and it can be there in a split second.

I had an experience where the oldest and the younger brothers wanted me to bless their mother’s home, after their mother had passed away. The younger brother became the owner of that home. He and his wife have a male child, approximately 6 months old and most everyday the child will cry, I really mean crying with a tantrum. It was like the child was trying to express fear within him, but couldn’t speak any of the words, because of his age.

Anyway, I blessed the home. It had a woman demonic spirit that came out of the master bedroom and I cast it out in Jesus Mighty Name. After the blessing was completed, the oldest brother wanted me to bless his home too. He lived in another area and I believe their deceased mother’s home is at the top of Hai Hai Street in Hilo, Hawaii and he is living at the lower part of Kinoole Street, in Hilo, Hawaii. When I got through blessing the younger brother’s home, in the back of my mind I wanted to see how fast this woman demonic spirit could be at another place, so I immediately got into my car and raced to his oldest brother’s home. I traveled pretty fast in my car; fortunately there wasn’t any police officer on the road. In humorous thinking, what if the police caught me speeding with my car down the highway and asked me what is the rush? How could I tell the police officer I was racing against the woman demonic spirit? I guess not. Anyway, when we came to our destination and when he opened his front door, the woman demonic spirit was standing in the hallway and waiting for us. I immediately prayed and cast it out of the home and sent it to the pits of hell in Jesus Mighty Name. I told myself; it was pretty fast for the woman spirit to be there. Today, the home is clean and the woman demonic spirit hasn’t come back at all. Praise the Lord!

As you can see, any demonic spirit can be there in a split second. We as men and women of God for our church must always pray to the Lord Jesus for the protection of you and your families. Whenever we are giving our sermons at the church, the demonic spirit may be there and may hop a ride in your car after the church service is over, without you being aware of it. When you reach the destination of your home, as soon as you open your front door, it may immediately go into the master bedroom of the home. Till today, I really don’t know why the master bedroom.

I have heard and seen it had happen to some of the ministers’ homes. We cannot take this demonic spirit too lightly and think it couldn’t happen to our family and us. Believe me it could happen to any one of us as men and women of God. What can we do? Always make a good habit to pray before you leave your church premises and get into your car. Always pray to the Lord Jesus for protection for yourself, family and your home. Now, this could happen to any one of us, whenever we give our prayer or sermon at the church as a deacon, elder, associate pastor or even as a pastor of the church.

The demonic spirits hate all of us and I mean really hate us. Satan will hate anyone who gives the word of God and may try to retaliate or do something destructive to you and your family if you let him! We cannot take any chances at all. Therefore, I always mention to pray and consecrate yourself by praying from Eph. 6:11-17 “The Whole Armor of God” upon you and your family in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen!

For me, every so often I pray during the evening and ask the Lord Jesus and the Power of the Holy Spirit to search my entire home from the top of my roof to the bottom of my ground in and out of my home to the four corners of my property in Jesus Mighty Name. If any of the ungodly angels are within my home, I will command them to come out and cast them out from my premises in Jesus Mighty Name. Praise the Lord; I don’t have any unclean spirits within my home.

Sometimes, when I have been invited to other ministers’ homes, I have seen the unclean spirit within his home and the minister didn’t know about it. So, what I did was silently pray without the minister knowing about it and cast it out in Jesus Mighty Name. Now, I am not trying to discourage anyone from doing the Lord’s work, but encourage everyone to pray to the Lord Jesus and the Power of the Holy Spirit for protection.

Today, we can laugh and joke about it, but if they ever hit your family such as your sons, daughters, or your grandchildren, I truly believe tears will be flowing from your eyes. Don’t you agree with me? Don’t take the enemy too lightly (Demonic Spirits); they may catch you off guard if you let them! We cannot leave any openings for them to come at us. I have seen them many times, some of them are very tall, big and ugly and some of them are stink-smelling spirits. Sometime, in a humorous way, I would like to tell them don’t you ever take a bath where you come from? Sometimes, I have seen their eyeballs are reddish with black pupils and their teeth are a yellowish and brownish color. Also, sometime, I would like to tell them; don’t you have any good dental plans down there?

I would like to ask you a question. For example, Can any of you see germs or bacterial with your eyes-only? No! Can you feel the germs or bacteria with your hands or fingers? No! As you can see because you couldn’t see or feel, it doesn’t mean they do not exist. Believe me they do exist on this planet that we are living on. It is the same scenario with demonic spirits; they also exist! Many times innocent children, certain people or animals, such as dogs or cats, may be able to see these supernatural unclean spirits.

Every one of us can be able to do it, even if you don’t have any vision to see the unclean spirit. You can pray from Psalm 67:1-7 and cast it out in Jesus Mighty Name. When your arms or back of your neck gets goose bumps also known as chicken skin, your inner spirit is alerting you that something may be around you or within your home. Immediately pray and cast it out in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen! Don’t procrastinate about it or it will be much harder to cast it out from your home or premises.

Today we can smile, laugh or joke about it, but tomorrow we may have tears flowing from our eyes and asking questions. Why? What happened? What can I do? The answer to these questions is PRAY TO THE LORD JESUS AND ASK HIM TO PROTECT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AGAINST SATAN AND ALL OF THESE DEMONIC SPIRITS, IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN!

I pray this message is very informative to you.

From Pastor Jimmy Nishimoto and Chris Eliason

No comments:

Post a Comment