Monday, July 5, 2010

PRAYER CAN BE VERY POWERFUL

Yes, prayer can be very powerful if a person prays from his or her heart. This past June 29, 2010, I was invited to a birthday party for a person; however, I didn’t know the time of the party so I tried to call that home and finally got the time of the party. I debated whether to go or not. The Holy Spirit encouraged me to attend the party. I didn’t know what the reason was at that time, so I took a bath and got dressed and I attended the party. Approximately 35 to 40 people were at the birthday party. They were enjoying the party by chit chatting and laughing which is very good.

Within 10 minutes or so after I arrived at that party, I was instructed to go to the master bedroom of the home. At first they didn’t mention why, in the back of my mind I was thinking what is happening, anyway I followed them to the master bedroom of the home. There I saw an elderly woman who was sitting on a recliner chair with her daughter standing beside her and the elderly woman had a nosebleed for a long period of time. I told her with the white tissue inserted into her nostril; she looked like a wild boar with one tusk. She just laughed about it. I asked the elderly woman, how often do you get a nosebleed? Her answer was this is her second time in her life. The first nosebleed lasted approximately 5 hours.

The Holy Spirit instructed for me to pray for her, which I did. While I was praying, I saw a vision of a woman in the back of her, so I bound that spirit in Jesus Mighty Name. The woman spirit immediately disappeared into thin air. We waited a little while by chit chatting and finally I prayed for her once again. This time I didn’t see the woman spirit at all. Her daughter asked me, if she should take her mother to the Emergency Room; my answer to that question was yes, just to have her checked out by the emergency doctors.

Later that evening, I received a call from her daughter, explaining to me, that on the way to the Emergency Room, her mother’s nosebleed had stopped, and so they decided not to go to the emergency room. They simply turned around and returned back home. I immediately prayed and thanked the Lord Jesus and the Power of the Holy Spirit for the miracle blessing. Amen! I know some of you may think it is coincidental, but for me, I truly believe it is not because I know the Holy Spirit instructed me to attend the birthday party. There was a reason for me to attend the birthday party. Every so often, I mention or tell people to always listen to the Lord Jesus, Power of the Holy Spirit and the Angels. They will never lead you to anything that is bad for you.

We as Christians in Mark (NLT) 16: 18, They will be able to place their hands on the sick and heal them. This can be done with a strong faith with the Lord Jesus and the Power of the Holy Spirit.

The following day I called the elderly woman to see if everything was okay for her, she said she was doing very fine. I told her praise the Lord. I usually make a habit to follow up with those I have prayed upon.

Now I can see why the Holy Spirit wanted me to attend the party, it wasn’t to attend the party, but to pray for the elderly woman. All these years I only visit peoples’ homes when they call me. If they don’t call me, then I would never go to their homes or places.

The moral of this message is prayer can be very powerful in Jesus Mighty Name.

From Pastor Jimmy Nishimoto and Chris Eliason

No comments:

Post a Comment