Friday, February 26, 2010

WHY DO PEOPLE PROCRASTINATE WITH GOD?

Most every morning, I get up and dress myself by putting on my pants and shirt and walk to the entrance of my driveway to get my morning newspaper and read it. The first section, I always look at is the obituary to see who has passed away. Many times within my eyes, I have some tears, looking at the names of the deceased. Some are elderly and some are very young, including infants. Instantly, with my eyes closed, I pray to the Lord Jesus Christ to forgive them for all of their sins and ask the Lord Jesus to take them into his arms and give them comfort.
As I have mentioned many times, our life is very short on this earth. We must always pray to the Lord Jesus Christ and the Power of the Holy Spirit. While we are living on this earth, we must have a strong relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ and the Power of the Holy Spirit.
Many times people tell me they believe in God, so I ask them which or what God? They ask why? We must address God correctly by saying God Jehovah or Lord Jesus Christ because there are probably 10,000 Gods or 10,000 Lords or more in this world. Which one? We must acknowledge them by addressing them correctly. Don’t you agree with me? If you agree with me, say Amen!!!
We must not procrastinate to have a relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ by saying later on; I will attend a church and pray to the Lord Jesus at a later date, it may be too late for you. Don’t you all agree with me? I strongly believe procrastination will paralyze the faculties of one’s mind. In time, it will effect the finer emotions of one’s heart. In other words, when you take your last breath on this earth, regret may come upon you, by saying I wish or I should have attended a church, while I was able to go. I encourage everyone, including myself, do not procrastinate to pray and have fellowship with the Lord Jesus Christ and the Power of the Holy Spirit. For me, everyday I focus my mind and heart to the Lord Jesus Christ by praying to him. Therefore, I can hardly wait for Wednesday or Sunday to attend the church and have fellowship with the Lord Jesus Christ and the Power of the Holy Spirit. Many times, when the worship team sings the worship songs and sings from their hearts, it will draw the Holy Spirit into the church. The ultimate goal for the worship team is to bring the Holy Spirit into the church, so the members of the church may benefit from it. They then can have relationship with the Lord and the Power of the Holy Spirit. Many times, the leader of the worship team must pray to the Lord for protection, so his or her worship team can be protected from the unclean spirits by praying on (NLT) Eph. 6:10,11,12 “Whole Armor of God.” (NLT) Psalm 95:1-2 1 Come, let us sing to the Lord! Let us give a joyous shout to the rock of our salvation! 2 Let us come before him with thanksgiving. Let us sing him psalms of praise. So the bottom line is, do not procrastinate to pray to the Lord Jesus Christ and we will have none of Why? Why? Why? Any more. Amen!!! Always pray from your heart rather than from your corner of your mouth. God will look into a person’s heart.
 
I pray these messages are very informative to you.
 
From Rev. Jimmy Nishimoto and Chris Eliason

No comments:

Post a Comment