Wednesday, February 17, 2010

WE SHOULD ALWAYS BE GRATEFUL TO GOD

Yes, we should be grateful to God for the breath of life and everything he has provided to all of us. When we have strong faith in God, he will bless us much more. We cannot out give God as stated in Mal. 3:10 (NLT), “Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my temple. If you do,” says the LORD OF MIGHTY,” I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out the blessing so great you won’t have enough room to take it in! Try It! Let me prove it to you!”
When we lose our home or finances, we lose a little bit, but when we lose our faith with God, we lose a lot. Money is good only in this world, but not in heaven. Let’s say you have a million dollars in your bank or in your possession and pass away that night. Can you bring all of your money up in heaven? NO!!! I have never seen a wealthy person bring all his or her money up in heaven. It will never happen. Let’s say you could bring all your money up in heaven and you met King James or Peter. What would they say? I believe they would say money means nothing up in heaven, but only your strong faith in God will be counted. In a humors way, I have told people, Peter might think you were trying to bribe him.
We must balance it out. How? Let say we gross $2000.00 a month, and then we give $200.00 or more. I have given 10% of my monthly earnings for many years. When I think about it, everything belongs to God anyway, for example: my home, car, clothing, and many other things including my life. It all belongs to God, since I have paid for it; I have the right to use it until such time when I leave this planet. Does it make sense? Of course, it makes sense. Now, this does not necessarily mean, if I give a thousand dollars today, tonight or tomorrow, I will receive a blessing. Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn’t. This will all happen in God’s time, we have no control over it. We have to be obedient by giving our tithes to God.
When you think about it, 3, 7 and 12 are a biblical numbers. Why? (This is not a quote from the bible. It is my own belief.) Three stands for the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The number seven has been mentioned in the bible many times, such as in Rev. 1:4. This letter is from John to the seven churches in the province of Asia. “Grace and peace from the one who is, who always was, and who is to come; from sevenfold Spirit* before his throne.” The number twelve is also mentioned many times in the bible. If you notice, our clocks and wrist watches have twelve numbers, Jesus had twelve disciples, our calendar has twelve months within the year and etc. In Rev. 21:10-14 (NLT), “10 So he took me in spirit* to a great, high mountain, and he showed me the holy city, Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God. 11 It was filled with the glory of god and sparkled like a precious gem, crystal clear like jasper. 12 Its walls were broad and high, with twelve gates guarded by twelve angels. And the names of the twelve tribes of Israel were written on the gates. 13 There were three gates on each side-east, north, south, and west. 14 The wall of the city had twelve foundation stones, and on them were written the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.” Many times the numbers of three, seven and twelve are mentioned within our bible. I call them the biblical numbers. Amen!!! Brothers and Sister in Christ, the bottom line is “We should always be very grateful to God.” Amen!!!
 
I pray that these messages are very informative to you.
Rev. Jimmy Nishimoto and Chris Eliason

No comments:

Post a Comment