Monday, March 1, 2010

DEMONIC SPIRITS

For many years, I have gone to many homes and places, when people call me. Some say they have seen their loved ones, sitting on the couch or walking in the house. I believe them. Usually, some of the young children or certain people may be able to see the spiritual realm, because they are innocent within their hearts or they have a special gift from God. It is a gift of vision.
Most of the time, it happens in the early evening or late at night and sometimes in the early morning. As I recollect, many years ago I had one incident early in the morning at about 3:10 AM. I had received a phone call and answered my phone with one eye open and the other eye hardly open and she tried to explain to me about the demonic spirit within a person in her family. So I washed my face, in order to be wide-awake and changed my clothes and drove to my destination. Before I reached my destination, I made a short prayer and asked God to put the “Whole Armor of God “ upon me. As I reached my destination, I was invited to enter the home. It was an elderly oriental man in his bedroom and he looked at me for a few minutes with half of his door closed. I approached the man and as I got near to him; he tried to close the door, so I instantly put my foot between the door and the door jam, so he couldn’t close the door on me.
With an unusually loud, low voice he told me to GO AWAY, before I get my walking stick and crack your head! I told the demonic spirit to go for it! In the mean time, the family told me that was not his voice. He looked at me with glassy eyes for a minute or so. He finally put his walking stick down. The next thing he mentioned to me with a low voice was to take his watch and go. I told the demonic spirit, I have a watch. I want you to get out of him and this house in “JESUS MIGHTY NAME!” Instantly, the man came to his senses and asked why is everyone here? Apparently, he had no recollection of what had happened to him. We had coffee and some toast, while having a small conversation with him. I checked my wristwatch, it was about 6:33 AM and I left the home.
As I have mentioned many times, the demonic spirits are master deceivers, they come to deceive, destroy and to kill you or destroy your family. We as Christians must believe in our Lord Jesus Christ with all our heart; without it, I know I couldn’t have defeated that demonic spirit.
Does it make sense to you? Of course it does! Now, let’s get back to the word. Amen!!!
(NLT) In Eccl. 9:5-8, 5 The living at least know they will die, but the dead know nothing. They have no further reward, nor are remembered. 6 Whatever they did in their lifetime-loving, hating, envying-is all long gone. They no longer have a part in anything here on earth. 7 So go ahead. Eat your food and drink your wine with a happy heart, for God approves of this! 8 Wear fine clothes, with a dash of cologne!
So brothers and sisters in Christ, what this means is the DEAD are DEAD. Do all of you agree with me? If you agree with me say Amen!!! Now as I have mentioned, the demonic spirits are master deceivers, they can transform into whatever they want to, in order to deceive you and your family. Sometimes, I am able to see many of these demonic spirits; they come in a very light gray or an off white like color.
God is for the living, not for the dead. Amen!!! In other words, while we are living on this earth, we must always worship, praise and glorify God, the Lord Jesus Christ and the Power of the Holy Spirit. Why? These three are one! Are you with me so far? If you are! Say Amen!!!

These messages are from Rev. Jimmy Nishimoto and Chris Eliason.

No comments:

Post a Comment