Tuesday, March 16, 2010

WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CALLING FROM GOD?

I truly believe that everyone has a calling from God, we must pray to God and find out what would be our calling. Perhaps, it could be becoming a Greeter, Usher, Deacon, Elder, Associate Pastor, Pastor or Reverend of the church, it doesn’t matter. We all can be in the body of Christ. Every one of us is precious in God’s eyes in the church. We must always pray to God from Psalms 51:1-19, it is a prayer from King David asking God for forgiveness. God looks into a person’s heart, not at the color of their skin. The true God’s temple is within our heart.
Be a good listener, because many times we talk too much and we don’t hear what God is trying to tell us. Sometimes, it may come into your dream while you are at sleep. Remember Joseph, the husband of Mary - mother of Jesus, he had a dream. Matt.1: 20 as he fell asleep, and an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream. “Joseph, son of David,” the angel said, “do not be afraid to go ahead with the marriage to Mary. For the child within her has been conceived by the Holy Spirit.
For me, I spent thousands of hours doing the Lord’s work such as Deliverance, Blessing and writing the “Golden Messages” for the Lord thru the Internet Church Topics and today, I am very happy and honored to do the lord’s work.
In the beginning of my early Christian life, I didn’t anticipate becoming a strong Christian believer; I was just an ordinary member in my church. The Lord had a plan for me; at that time I didn’t know what it was. When I was attending church, I didn’t anticipate God would elevate me up to becoming an Elder, Associate Pastor and Pastor of the church and even for me to enroll into a Bible College. He had a plan for me. Many years ago, I was told by an older Reverend to always listen and be obedient to God (Jehovah), the Lord Jesus Christ and the power of the Holy Spirit, so they will guide me throughout my life.
Many times, I had asked the Lord, “Why me, Lord?” they are many people who are far greater and smarter than me on this island, so I waited and waited for an answer and didn’t get any reply. One day, I was called to pray for a home in Hilo, Hawaii. As I was praying, the Lord granted me a vision of the Demonic Spirit, to make my work much easier, and I was surprised to see the Demonic Spirit. I must admit I was a little frightened to see the Demonic spirit with reddish eyeballs and an ugly, angry face. The size of the Demonic Spirit was bigger than me, probably about six feet in height and the weight was approximately 250 pound or more. It stared at me with a vicious look on his face and both of his hands were in strangulation position. Immediately, I bound the Demonic Spirit, in the name of Jesus and applied the precious blood of Jesus upon the Demonic Spirit and sent it to the pits of hell. Amen!!! Sometimes, these spirits may not show themselves and sometime they do, most of the time I would know, if they were present in the area.
Always pray to God that you have given him full permission and control over you and pray that he will use you as one of his vessels. Perhaps with patience and prayer to him, he will show you what will be your calling. This will happen all in God’s time.
Remember these three things: a) Never gossip b) Have love within your heart, because love is long suffering. c) Always pray to God from your heart, not from the corner of your mouth.
 
Many people tell me, they make copies of these Topics for their reference. Amen!!!

Today, I have three questions for you. Are you ready? READY GO!!!
1) Is it true Jehoahaz was twenty years old when he became King, and reigned in Jerusalem for three months? True or False
Ans. 2 King 23:31
2) Is it true Giants were called Anak? True or False
Ans. Num. 13:33
3) Is it true, God promised to bless Job and make his descendants into a great nation? True Or False
Ans. Gen. 12: 2
 
From Pastor Jimmy Nishimoto and Chris Eliason

No comments:

Post a Comment