Tuesday, January 19, 2010

PARANORMAL

In the dictionary, the word “Paranormal” is defined as not scientifically explainable: Supernatural. In the Demonic spiritual realm, many people cannot see these types of spirits, but some say they can feel something around and they get goose bumps or what is known as chicken skin on their body. The Devil is master deceiver and he came to deceive, destroy and to kill you. He knows the strong and weak point of you and your family’s history. Why? They were there when God created human beings.
Many years ago when I was young, I had experienced a heavy pressure on my chest and I couldn’t move at all. I know I wasn’t sleeping and my mind was awake. After wrestling with it, it finally let go of me and I stood up and looked around. I couldn’t see anything in the apartment.
At that time, I was taking a martial art called “Karate” and made it to black belt degree. When that spirit came back again, I had an old samurai sword with a razor sharp blade and tried to cut that spirit with my eyes closed. I used my senses in order to cut and tried to defeat that spirit. I was swinging my sword for approx. 20 minutes or so with perspiration coming down my forehead and I couldn’t defeat that spirit, finally I gave up, because I was exhausted. At that time, I didn’t know Jesus Christ at all. All I knew was my work and karate and I didn’t believe in the supernatural. I remember people telling me about the supernatural and I told myself, it’s all in my mind and from the movies. If there were such a thing, I would challenge the supernatural with my martial arts ability. Today, I know what a fool I was; I could have been killed or crippled.
If I knew then what I know today, I would have bound the spirit in Jesus mighty name and sent it to the pits of hell. It would have been much easier than swinging any sword or doing my front kick, cat stand, round house kick, side kick or knife hand. All of that will be useless against the Demonic Spirit, because in Eph. 6:12 (NLT) “For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.” Now, can you see how foolish I was at that time, but not today? Amen!!!
If any Pastors or Ministers are ordained from God, then he or she shouldn’t be afraid of these paranormal spirits and may be able to help his or her members when they need it. When the Pastor or Minister is ordained from God, the evil spirit will see Christ and every knee shall bow before the Lord. Without the authorization from God, the Demonic Spirit will know and will try to destroy the person or their family.
 
I pray this information’s will help you. Amen!!!
 
From Rev. Jimmy Nishimoto and Chris Eliason

No comments:

Post a Comment