Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 2010

Finally the New Year is here, we have a full year to enjoy life and to study the Bible and know God’s word. Praise the Lord!!! Last year, we have covered a great deal of God’s word. Before you open your bible, make a short prayer. Ask God to grant you the wisdom and knowledge so you can be able to understand the bible much more clearly. In any event, when you don’t know the meaning of the scriptures or God’s words, ask the Holy Spirit to teach you. In the past, when Jesus’ disciples didn’t know, the Holy Spirit taught them. Amen!!!
Always remember, forgive from your heart and confess all of your sins to the Lord with your mouth. I truly believe that God will forgive you and set you free. In the Spirit, you are free and start your life again. No one is perfect in this world, not even one Pastor or Minister is perfect in this world, except our Lord Jesus Christ.
I truly believe that most Churches are good if they come in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. These are my personal reasons for attending a church: a) When I attend a church, I am listening to the “Golden Messages” of the day that may apply to me. b) I attend church to feed my soul, so God may prolong my life. (Like a car alternator is charging the battery to prolong the battery life.) c) I attend church to have relationship with God and the Power of the Holy Spirit. Don’t you all agree with me? I know there are many reasons, but I have narrowed it down to three good reasons.
Every Pastor, Minister or person whom is giving the “Messages of the day” is accountable for these messages. We must be very carefully of what is preached to the people or members. We must preach the words from the bible, nothing else, but the truth of God’s word. We cannot assume that God doesn’t know about it. God knows it as stated in the bible, Mark 4: 22 that nothing is hidden in the eyes of God. I have seen and heard that unfortunate things happen to a family or to a person, such as husband, wife, children or even grandchildren as a “wake up call”. We cannot blame God for it, but blame ourselves. We must be very careful and take it very seriously. I know that no one is perfect in this world. We must always pray on forgiveness from our heart, so God will accept your forgiveness and forgive you.
I usually pray on Psalm 51:1-19; it is a prayer from King David, asking God to forgive him for all of his sins and have mercy upon him. Amen!!! For me, in my personal opinion about King David, he was a smart person by praying on forgiveness. Amen!!! When God forgives you, he will look at the good side of you. Why? We serve the most loving and forgiving God. He is an awesome God. Amen!!!
Once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you.
 
From Rev. Jimmy Nishimoto and Chris Eliason

No comments:

Post a Comment