Sunday, September 27, 2009

BOOMERANG SPIRITS

When you throw a boomerang, it usually makes a 360-degree wide turn and comes back to you. I call it "Boomerang Spirits." This happens when a person doesn't have any authorization from God and tries to cast out demonic spirits. Sometimes, these spirits may not attack you, but may attack your family. They usually attack the weakest one in your family. It could be your husband, wife, children or grandchildren and can become very dangerous. Remember, the demonic spirits are here to Deceive, Destroy and to Kill you. We cannot take it lightly. Therefore, I would not recommend anyone try to cast out or challenge the demonic spirits, unless he or she has the authorization from God. Amen!!! The demonic spirits knows your families’ histories very well and they also know your strong and weak points. They will try to capitalize on your weak areas. We, as a human being have lots of weakness within our self. We can overcome the weakness, by praying to God and having baptism of the Holy Spirits and praying Eph. 6:10-12 ("The Whole Armor of God"). When you have the baptism of the Holy Spirit, the demonic spirits will not see you, they will see Christ Jesus and every knee shall bow before our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen!!!
When you are at home and have some time, turn on a good Christian radio station and listen to worship songs. It may make you relax and enjoy your day very much. The demonic spirits don’t like anything to do with Christ Jesus. Amen!!! Chris and I have been going to people's homes, approximately 8 to 12 or even 15 places within a month. Sometimes, we encounter very strong demonic spirits. I remember one incident, when I commanded that spirit to get out of the house; it opened the wooden screen door approx. 12 inches or more and slammed the door very hard. I have seen left over food from the stove pushed down to the floor and all kinds of activities. Many years ago, I attended a bible class and asked the Reverend of the church. Reverend, is God for real? Instantly, my upper lip, on the right side, started to swell with pain. I had to ask the members of the church to look at my lip. They said "Wow." and were amazed. The Reverend and the church members were praying for me and I asked God for forgiveness. Within 5 to 10 seconds, the swelling and pain started to disappear from my lip! From then on, I never questioned the Lord again. Amen!!! It was a good lesson for me.
Good rules to follow:
(1) Remember, always pray to the Lord and have fellowship with the Holy Spirit.
(2) Always ask for forgiveness.
(3) Never gossip. When you think about it, that person who gossips may gossip
about you one day. (Leave it up to the Lord)
(4) Never make any judgments or God's judgment may come upon you. (I have
seen it happen many times.)
(5) Always please God, not man.

"GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!!! He is never to early or to late, he is
always on time. Amen to that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment