Tuesday, June 14, 2011

(125) EXORCISM

What is an exorcism? Well, according to the Christian dictionary, it is a ceremony used to drive Demons out of a person they have possessed. Jesus healed people tormented by evil spirits, casting them out with the word, and his followers later drove out demons in his name.

Personally, I have gone to many house and land blessings whenever people call me, if I am available at that time. Sometimes, the demon is inside of the person and may say something, such as “Go away!” I am going to strike you! I am going to destroy you and your family! Most of the time, the voices are very angry low voices. Sometimes, the person may laugh in a continued way. Sometimes, the door will slam very hard and the wall will pound where the picture frame hanging on the wall bounces back and forth. Now, if this ever happens to you and your family, stand firm on your ground and pray to the Lord Jesus and to the Power of the Holy Spirit to protect you and your family. Turn on Christian music or songs and play them! These demonic spirit/spirits doesn’t like any Christian music or songs at all.

Call your Pastor, Minister, Reverend, Elder or Deacon as soon as possible and explain to them what has happening within your home. Invite them over to your home as soon as possible. Have them bless your home and pray for you and your family. Remember, when two or more are gathered in the Lord’s Name. He will be there. Amen! (So be it)

In Mark 16: 17 These signs will accompany those who believe: they will cast out demons in my name, and they will speak new languages. Now I am not telling for you to go out and cast out demons from any home, unless you have the authorization from the Lord Jesus. You may bless ONLY within your home or family or have an authorized person bless your home and family. It’s depends on the individual’s faith with the Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit to accomplish this blessing.

These demonic spirits cannot read your mind, but they can create only fear and that’s what they will try to capitalize on. They can only give you thoughts and suggestions, and then they will see how you will react. Stand firm on a solid ground, not on sinking sand. Remember, we are created in the image of God as stated in Genesis 1: 27, so we are higher beings than the angels or any demonic spirits.

We must not try to give the demonic spirits any reasons at all. Remember, when Jesus was tempted three times and Jesus didn’t obey any of the Devil’s requests, such as: Matthew 4:3-4 then the Devil* came and said to him, (1) “if you are the Son of God, change these stones into loaves of bread.” 4 but Jesus told him, No! The scripture say People need more than bread for their life; they feed on every word of God. (2) Matthew 4: 5, 6, 7 Then the Devil took him to Jerusalem, to the highest point of the temple, 6 and said, “If you are the Son of God, jump off! For the scriptures say, ‘He orders his angels to protect you. And they will hold you with their hands to keep you from striking your foot on a stone.” 7 Jesus responded, “The scriptures also say, ‘do not test the Lord your God.” (3) Matthew 4: 8, 9, 10 Next the Devil took him to the peak of a high mountain and showed him the nations of the world and all their glory. 9 I will give it all to you, “he said, “If you will only kneel down and worship me.” 10 Get out of here, Satan, “Jesus told him. “For the scriptures say, ‘You must worship the Lord your God; serve only him. ‘*” Satan couldn’t find any faults with our Lord Jesus Christ and left Him. Praise the Lord! Now let’s say Jesus had obeyed and complied with what Satan had requested, would that make Jesus subject under Satan’s authority? Of course it would. Why? It would be like taking orders from Satan. Don’t you think so? Thank God! He stood firm against Satan and said “No!” to Satan. As you can see Satan and his follower are master deceivers and they are here to destroy all what God had created, mostly man.

I know we as human beings are not perfect, so we must always ask the Lord Jesus to forgive us for all our sins and make us whole in Jesus Mighty Name. In other words, Jesus became our living sacrifice to buy all of our sins, so we could live abundantly in our life. We must study the words within our bible and know the words, so we can know the truth and the truth will set us free.

Sometimes, when we try to read our bible, we become sleepy and want to go to sleep. Many years ago, it had happened to me, so I understand what it is like. For me, before I open my bible, I make a short prayer and ask god to keep all the ungodly angels away from me, so I can be able to study the bible. Let me ask you a question, do you think, Satan and his follows, the devil want us to study the bible? NO! Not at all! Absolutely Not! Sometimes, they make the bible words blurry to prevent me from reading it, so I would make my short prayer prior to reading my bible, it would make the words much more clear, so I could be able to read all of God’ words. Amen! I am sure some of you had experienced this situation and know what I mean? If I am correct? Say Amen!

THE MORAL OF THIS MESSAGE IS AN EXORCISM CAN BE VERY DANGEROUS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY UNLESS YOU HAVE THE AUTHORIZATION FROM THE LORD JESUS AND THE HOLY SPIRIT. AMEN!

I pray this message is very informative to you. Amen!

From Pastor Jimmy Nishimoto and Chris Eliason

No comments:

Post a Comment