Monday, January 24, 2011

(109) WHAT CHRISTIAN CHURCH IS CONSIDERED GOOD?

Time after time, people have asked me the same question, what Christian church is considered good? My answer to that question is any Christian church that comes in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ is good. A Christian Church that strongly believes in the Trinity: the Father, the Son and the Power of the Holy Spirit is a very good church.

This is my personally belief, for me, I would like to attend a church that other people criticize. Why? Chances are, that Christian church may be a very anointed church. Because many times the enemy (Satan) knows very much when a church is very anointed and he doesn’t want that at all. So, he will use other people to criticize that church and discourage people from attending that church. The person who is criticizing the Christian church may not know, he or she is been use by Satan. The first thing that will come to his or her mind and mouth is negative thoughts about the Minister or the church. By finding fault within that Church or the Minister, he or she will try to discourage people from attending that church; however, we as strong Christian believers cannot judge any person or church, let God judge the person or church. Many times God’s judgment may come upon the person. In other words, leave it in the hands of our Lord Jesus Christ and let God judge the person or church. Our job is to obediently worship, and give glory to the Lord Jesus Christ.

Many years ago in my younger Christian life, a person was judging a Reverend and God’s judgment came upon that person and eventually the person died at a very young age. Not one, but many have died. For me, I don’t judge any Ministers, Pastors and Reverends, but respect and support all men and women of God. For me, I let God judge them, in other words, I leave it in the hands of God.

Many years ago, the Lord Jesus brought me into a Christian church that didn’t have many members. At that time, I couldn’t understand why? I had witnessed the Church’s Kahu (Shepherd) was a very strong anointing person and yet the members were very few, but he had approximately thirty calls a day. Many of them were spiritual problems and he answered most of the calls and went to their homes and prayed for them. I know its true, most of the time I was there with him. For me, at that time it was “OJT” (On the job training)

I asked the Lord Jesus one question, why does the church have few members? Approximately six to seven later, after my Kahu had passed away, I got my answer from the Lord Jesus pertaining to that question. After my Kahu passed away, the Lord Jesus took me away from that church, to attend another Christian church, another church and another church. At the third church, I am presently attending. It is called “Crossnet Ministries International.” It is a very anointed Christian church. Praise the Lord! Many years ago, I was told by my Kahu to always listen to the angels, the Holy Spirit and the Lord Jesus Christ. They will never lead me to any wrong path.

Let’s get back to the question above. Why? One morning as I was sitting on the church’s bench at the front entrance door, I observed and witnessed with my own eyes, a couple park their car in the front of the church’s parking lot and they were approximately one hundred feet or more from where I was sitting and they started to walk closer toward to the church. His wife stopped for a minute or so and they seemed to have conversation with each other, but I couldn’t hear their conversation too well because of the distance between where I was sitting and where the couple were standing and discussing with each other. Anyway, somehow the husband was convincing his wife to attend the church. When they got close to me, I stood up and said “Good morning!” to both of them. The husband was walking in front of his wife and he entered into the church entrance door and his wife somehow couldn’t enter into the church, so he tried to pull his wife into the church by pulling her arms and hands. I heard her said NO! NO! NO! As a matter of fact, the husband was dragging her on the church carpet floor and he finally succeeded in having his wife enter into the church and both of them sat down on the chairs.

When the worship team started to sing the worship songs and during the worship songs, every so often she started to feel very uncomfortable in the church, by talking out loud or trying to disrupt the church service by screaming or yelling, it wasn’t from the top of her voice, but it was enough where you could hear what she was saying. It was all negative words. When the church service was completed, her husband asked me, if I could come to their home and pray for her. I told him, okay, I would be there.

When I reached their home, she was a little uneasy and nervous, but with a short conversation with her, I tried to make her relax and I had an opportunity to make my prayer upon her by slightly touching her on the back of her neck area with my Holy Oil, she immediately fell forward to the carpet floor and spoke with languages that I couldn’t understand or recognize.

Anyway, I commanded that evil spirit to come out of her in Jesus Mighty Name, while it was coming out of her mouth; a male spirit voice came out of her mouth saying “Romorah!” I told that demonic spirit to speak much more clearly, once again, Romorah! I had asked that demonic spirit what is your name? ROMORAH! It was answering in an angry loud voice. My right arm had lots of goose pimples at that time when the male demonic spirit was coming out of her; her skin became a very normal looking color. Praise the Lord!

After the blessing was completed, we had a brief conversation and I told them to find and attend a good Christian church and start believing in Jesus Christ and the Power of the Holy Spirit. They told me okay and I left their home.

So as you can see, when a church does have a lot of anointing and if the person has demonic spirit problems within themselves, it becomes very difficult for the person to enter a strong anointing Christian church. Does it make sense to you so far? They may attend a church that has lesser anointing within the church.

As I recollect, in my younger days, my parents allowed my brother and I to go to the movie theater to watch all kinds of movies on the weekend. I remember still today, I saw a movie called “Count Dracula” and it was a very scary movie and I remember in the movie, the person with a weak faith was holding the cross, Dracula just came to the person and grabbed the person and flew the person across the room and he dropped the cross. But when the stronger faith person grabbed the same cross, Dracula seemed to try to avoid or run away from the stronger faith person that was holding the cross. I know this is just a movie, but I truly believe this is the same scenario, because I have been going to a lot of homes all these years.

I have seen homes where people have put a Christian Cross on top the front entrance door of the home. Now there is absolutely nothing wrong with that, because God looks into the individual’s heart. When the person has strong faith or authorization from the Lord Jesus, then it will be awesome with a lot of anointing, because the demonic spirit/spirits will see Christ, not you and every knee shall bow down before the Lord Jesus. If your faith is strong with Lord Jesus, by all means do the Lord’s work. Praise the Lord!

Without strong faith or authorization, the demonic spirit/spirits will know and may follow you to your home and it may manifest itself within your home and spiritual problems may be within your home. Don’t take anything for granted. Remember, the demonic spirit knows all about you, your children, grandchildren and all of your family. In fact, they know all of your generations. They know the strong and weak point of you; so don’t take them too lightly. Now I am not trying to discourage anyone from doing this type of blessing, but remind all of you to be very careful and alert for yourself and your family’s sake. Remember, they are timeless spirit/spirits and they can wait for the right moment to strike you or your family and problems may fall within your home. Amen!


Remember, the Church that preaches in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Power of the Holy Spirit is a good church. Amen!

I pray this message is very informative to you.

From Pastor Jimmy Nishimoto and Chris Eliason

No comments:

Post a Comment