Tuesday, February 8, 2011

(110) WHEN IS A GOOD TIME TO WORSHIP THE LORD?

Anytime, anywhere and anyplace is a good time to worship the Lord Jesus Christ. Before you go to bed, make a short prayer to the Lord Jesus and thank Him for a wonderful day, He has blessed you today. The next morning, when you get up and out of your bed, pray to the Lord Jesus to make you and your family a wonderful, profitable, safe and sunny day. Now this must be prayed from within your heart, not from the corner of your mouth, because God looks into a person’s heart. It not necessary to pray, FATHER GOD! FATHER GOD! Where are you? Like an Opera singer singing songs at the top of his or her vocal cords or looking at the ceiling or praying with a loud voice, which you really don’t need to do, because Lord Jesus is within your heart. If I were Jesus Christ, I would say to you, I am right here inside of your heart; you don’t have to shout or look around at the ceiling or at the floor. I am right here! The true Temple of God is within your heart, Just close your eyes and pray normal, like you are having a conversation with your best friend and your best friends are Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.

Ask the Lord Jesus to protect you and your family from all adversaries that may try to pierce your mind and heart. We must always pray to the Lord Jesus everyday while we are living on this planet. As you can see, praying is very important for us as Christian believers. It is like a generator or alternator in our car that charges up the battery. In reality, it prolongs our life on this planet. In (NLT) Psalm 90:10 Seventy years are given to us! Some may even reach eighty. So as you can see, it is very important to pray to your Father God up in heaven and the Power of the Holy Spirit. In other words, every true prayer to God will be counted in the eyes of God. Living beyond eighty years of age will be a big plus for you.

For example, I had purchased a battery for my car with a warranty of 48 months and it lasted me approximately 55 months, it was a big plus for me. I truly believe this is the same scenario with your life on this earth. Anything beyond what God allows us to live on this planet is a big plus for us. In other words, I call it an extended vacation. Are you with me so far? Amen!

Every prayer that you make to your Father God up in Heaven, ask the Holy Spirit to baptize you with his Spirit. When the Holy Spirit baptizes you, usually he will give you a gift of speaking or praying in tongues, if you allow it. It will be God and the Holy Spirit and you, no one else. The enemy (Satan) will not be able to understand you or your prayers to the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. By praying in tongues, it is strong evidence and it will also edify you with your faith toward the Lord Jesus Christ and the Power of the Holy Spirit.

The joy of the Lord will be within our heart. “Remember the Joy of the Lord is our strength in our lives.” For me, I have three good reasons why I am attending church. Reason # 1 I attend church to listen to the Golden Message of the day that may apply to me. Reason # 2 I attend church not as a association or even as a organization, but to have relationship with the Lord Jesus and the Power of the Holy Spirit, that is my ultimate goal for me at the church. Reason # 3 I attend church to feed my soul, so God may prolong my life. For me personally, these are the three good reasons for me to attend church. Now I am not saying to be antisocial with other members of the church. No! But what I am saying is put God and the Holy Spirit first. Don’t you agree with me? Amen! (So be it)

When people ask me to pray for them or to bless their home, then I will go to their home; in other words, I have to be asked or I will not go to their home at all. Many years ago, I had made a covenant with my Lord Jesus and promised my late Kahu (Shepherd); I told the Lord Jesus and my Kahu, if the person calls me, then I will go to their home or I will not go at all.

If the person calls me, then my authorization from the Lord Jesus will grant me the spiritual gifts of vision and senses. Now, Let’s say I go without the authorization from the Lord Jesus, I have experienced in the past that I didn’t had any of the spiritual vision or senses. In other words, I was blind, because it was on my own and I couldn’t see anything at all. It was fruitless for me to pray for the person or go their home. Remember, we must be absolutely careful about what we say or by making a promise to the God, once it comes out of your mouth, we cannot change it back. It is written in the eyes of God.

Today, my only regret is that I said to God and to my late Kahu, “If only the person calls me, then I will go.” So as you can see I need to be asked, then my authorization from God will come upon me. For me, I need the spiritual gifts from God in order to help the person. Without it, it could be very dangerous for my family and myself. Because when I enter into the person’s home, I really don’t know what I am going to encounter within the home. Let’s say there were five or six demonic spirits within the home and I couldn’t see any of the spirits, after the blessing, they may follow me to my home and the problems will be within my home. Time after time, as I have mentioned in the past, they are timeless spirits, they have all the time on their side, they know all your family, such as your husband or wife, children and grandchildren; they may not attack you but may attack the weaker ones within your family. You may think your son or daughter may be on the Mainland or any other place and think, it is safe for them. No! Believe me the demonic spirits know where they are. How do I know? My son is living in a foreign country and the demon was there within a split second and I had to pray for him. I asked God to protect him against all the ungodly angels and keep them away from him in Jesus Mighty Name.

Now I am not trying to discourage anyone from doing the Lord’s work, but what I am saying is to be absolutely sure you have the authorization from God or regretful problems may come upon you and your family. It is not easy or as simple as you think. For me, if I don’t have any authorization from God, I definitely will not go to any home to do the blessing. Not at all!

Let’s get back to praying, praying is very important for us as Christian believers to have a stronger relationship with the Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Amen!

The moral of this message is always pray to the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.

Aloha to all of you.

From Pastor Jimmy Nishimoto and Chris Eliason

No comments:

Post a Comment