Thursday, November 18, 2010

LET GOD BE IN FULL CONTROL WITHIN YOUR LIFE

Yes, let God be in full control within your life and for your family. He will never lead you or your family into something that is not good for you and your family. Of course, we must do our part too. First, every morning make a good habit by praying to the Lord Jesus Christ before you leave your home or premises. Ask the Lord Jesus to protect you and your family from all adversaries, so they will not be able to hurt you and your family.

Every so often, people ask me how they could make a short prayer and have protection upon their families. This is just a suggestion. I told that person this is how I normally pray. For me, when I get up from my bed and sit on my favorite couch or chair and make my daily prayer for the day. You may use this prayer as a guide for you or your family and when you get use to it, you may add or delete the words that you want, but keep it short and simple.

Abba is Aramaic for “daddy.” So this is how I normally pray: Good morning Daddy! I had a wonderful rest last night. Daddy, I am asking you to forgive me for all of my sins and wash me with your precious blood and make me whole. I am asking you to protect my family and myself against the wiles of devil in Jesus Mighty Name. Today, I am asking you to make a wonderful, profitable, enjoyable, safe and sunny day for my family and myself, by keeping all the ungodly angels away from my family and myself, by bringing only the good to my family and for me too, in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen!

Now this prayer can be prayed in approximately 45 seconds or so. As you can see, it is a very short and effective prayer, but it will make a whole lot of difference for your family and yourself throughout the day. Amen! This prayer must be prayed from your heart, not from the corner of your mouth or it will not be a successful prayer at all.

God looks into a person’s heart, not at the color of our skin. For every one of us, who are living on this planet, God loves us so dearly and in His eyes we are all very precious to Him. He wants all of us to be Healthy and Wealthy and Prosperous while we are living on this planet. In other words, we must enjoy ourselves to our fullest.

Sometimes, people have asked me why do I use the word “Daddy?” My answer to that question is, personally I feel it is a much more closer relationship with my Daddy up in heaven. Just think for a minute or two, Mmmmmm; when I was in my younger days, as I recollect, I called my earthly father, “Daddy!” instead of father, sometimes I said “Hi dad or Hi daddy!” For me, I feel it is a much more comfortable and closer relationship when I call him daddy than father. I am sure many of you will agree with me. I know it is an individual’s opinion, but for me, I call my earthly father daddy and also my heavenly Father “Daddy.”

Always ask your Daddy up in heaven to help and protect you and your family from all danger and keep yourself and your family safe. Pray to your Daddy, you have given Him full permission and control over your family and yourself in Jesus Mighty Name. Tell your Daddy up in heaven, you truly believe that He is the true Son of God who sits next to His Father’s throne. (Jehovah)

Whenever, I attend at the church, I pray to my Daddy up in heaven, and tell Him that I am not here as an association or even as an organization, but to have a very strong relationship with Him up in heaven. For that reason, I always attend at the church, so He could feed my soul. It is between my Daddy and myself. Amen! (So be it)

I pray this message will help you and your family.

Pastor Jimmy Nishimoto and Chris Eliason

No comments:

Post a Comment