Thursday, November 25, 2010

LAYING YOUR HANDS ON THE SICK

We as a TRUE CHRISTIANS have received a great commission from our Lord Jesus. (NLT) Mark 16: 18 They will able to place their hands on the sick and heal them. This can be very rewarding or it could be very destructive for you. Now let’s think for a minute. First of all, we all can do it, if we have the authorization from the Lord Jesus Christ. Without it, it may be destruction for you and your family. Its all depends on the individual’s faith with the Lord Jesus. For example, let’s say you are praying for a person that has cancer, diabetes or whatever life threatening sickness that the person may have, that sickness may come upon you, unless you have the authorization and protection from God.

You must always consecrate yourself and your family, by praying the “The Whole Armor of God.” You will be able to find it in Ephesian 6:11. For me 99.9 % of the time, I always pray the whole armor of God for protection upon my family and myself. Sometimes, I must admit, I forget to pray to God for the protection and on the days that I had forgotten, somehow things don’t seem to go right for me throughout the day. That is when, I realize, I forgot to pray that day.

Let’s say in a hypothetical way that all of these sicknesses came from the demonic spirits and let’s say it does, then the demonic spirits may come upon you or your family. Now the problems may become yours. In other words, their problems became your problems. So as you can see, we must be very careful about praying for someone. You must be absolutely certain that you have the covering from God. “The blood of Jesus!” Don’t assume!

Through my experience, I truly believe, all of these demonic spirits have different levels or ranking. Let’s say for illustration purpose, from one to ten rating; let’s say you have a rating of three and the ranking of the demonic spirit is one or two, yes you may be able to accomplish by praying on that person’s sickness. Let’s say the demonic spirit has a ranking of four or even five and you still has a ranking of three, now that spirit of sickness may over power you, now that problem may become your problem. Don’t take any chance with your life! Unless you are absolutely sure you have the authority from God.

Yesterday (11/22/10), I had an opportunity to discuss with a woman who makes her living-massaging people. My question to her was whenever she massages people and after she gets through massaging for the day, do you feel the pain from the person that you had massaged? Her answer was yes! For example, let’s say she massages a person with a shoulder blade problem, at the end of her day, she told me sometimes her shoulder blade area get the ache and pain. I asked her what do you do? She said she tries to shake it off, by doing a certain procedure. I believe her. I asked a total of three masseuses and they all said the same things. Some of them told me they carry the aches and pains with them to their home and they have their certain way of shaking it off away from them.

As you can see, it is the same scenario, as we Christians must do. The only thing we can do is ask God to remove all sickness in Jesus Mighty Name. If you didn’t have any authorization from God and you have prayed for someone with sickness problems, now it may become your problem. Let’s say you prayed for a person with diabetes, cancer or any life threatening sickness without the authorization from God. The diabetes, cancer or any life threatening sickness may become yours, until someone who has a very strong authorization with the Lord Jesus prays for you.

With many years of experience, I have seen where people prayed for someone and the problems became theirs. It is not as easy as you think. Now I am not discouraging anyone from praying for anyone. All I am saying is just be sure you have the authorization from God or the problems may come upon you or your family.

Many years ago, in my younger Christian life, my faith with Lord Jesus wasn’t as strong as today. As I recollect, I prayed for an elderly oriental woman with a tumor on the back right side of her neck, after week or so I had the same size tumor, it was like dime size on the right backside of my neck, it was very painful. At that time, I thought it was a small boil, but it wasn’t. I was very fortunate to have a strong Kahu (Shepherd) to pray for me and instantly at that moment the tumor was gone till today. Praise the Lord!

For me, I don’t pray for anyone with sickness, unless the Lord instructs me to pray for the person. Many years ago, I had made an agreement and have understanding with the Lord Jesus and I made a promised to my late Kahu. He told to pray for anyone that calls me, I told him. Okay Kahu! I remember my Kahu and I went into prayer at his private office at his home. I told my Kahu, I would accept the position providing the Lord would protect my family and myself against the wile of the devil. The answer came to my Kahu, which was YES! The Lord would protect my family and myself. The answer was granted me as authorized “Fisher of Man.” At that time, I was surprised and I didn’t know what to say. It was also announced at the church, which I didn’t anticipate he would make the announcement.

Ever since I was granted, the training had just begun for me, sometimes, it was painful and sometimes was very rewarding. It was OJT (On the Job Training) for many years. During the training, I encountered many strong demonic spirits and pains, such as throbbing pains on both sides of my head, choking my throat, like something had wrapped around my neck where I had to cough and cough, it was a very painful experience for me. My Kahu told me it was a spiritual snake. So when he blessed me, I could feel something was unwinding around my neck and it left me. I truly believe, it was part of training for me to broaden my knowledge, so today when someone has the same problem; I will be able to know what it felt like and what to do for the person. Just apply the blood of Jesus on the person and it will leave the person. Of course, your faith must be very strong with the Lord Jesus or it wouldn’t work at all. I remember one incident where the demonic spirit had lifted me up approximately four to five inches off of the hallway floor. In other words, I was floating in the air from the floor for about two to three second and it attacked me on four different areas on my body and I had suffered the pains for three days.

At that time as I recollect, the first thing that came to my mind, thinking to myself, how I ever got involved with these supernatural spiritual problems. For me, I went on two different occasions to the emergency room at the hospital and within the four to five hours of examination; the doctors couldn’t find anything wrong with me. But the pains were still there; they finally gave me morphine, by injecting into my vein to ease my pains. Today, I pray to the Lord, if they call me, then I know He has sent them to me to do His’ work. If they don’t call me then I will not go to the home or places at all. I truly believe the Lord Jesus would know that I am capable of handling it.

My Kahu had mentioned to me, if I wanted to become a strong good fighter with the demonic spirits, I must endure all of the pains by receiving all the punches from the demonic spirits. He told me to become a good boxer; I must be able to take all the punches. If that ever happens to you and you have pains, by taking the entire painkiller, it will not work, probably it will just lessen the pains a little bit. Only the blood of Jesus can set you free. For example, in Hawaii we have lots of snails and slugs in our back yards and when I pour the salt on the snails or slugs, they try to get away from the salt or they will melt away. I feel it is the same scenario with the blood of Jesus; the demonic spirits will flee away from the person. It will depend on the individual’s faith with the Lord Jesus.

In this topic, I have mentioned all about different levels, let’s say my level is seven, then anything below seven I would be able to handle. The lord knows what I am capable of handling. The Lord will never send me to where I couldn’t handle the situation. The Lord knows each and everyone of us, what we would be able to handle. In other words, we all have different levels of authorization from God.

Please don’t go blindly and think you could be able to handle all levels, it is totally wrong or you may inherit the problems as your own. You may find yourself regretting it. First, confirm it with the Lord Jesus, before you pray for someone. One error on your part that is it! Now you have the problems that you must deal with.

For illustration purpose, let’s say we all are taking a martial art, for example, like karate. In the martial art, they all have different rankings, for examples: a beginner will wear a white belt, as the months goes by and training very hard, he or she may get promoted to green belt, now as the years goes by and he or she had trained much harder, then he or she probably will get promoted to brown belt or even black belt.

I know every school has different color belts, but let’s stick to the colors that I had mentioned above. Okay? Now, let’s say you are a white or green belt in rank, would you try to fight a black belt degree? No! You may know what would be the end result? Right? (Locally way of speaking, (“Bust up!”) Why? The black belt would have much more experiences and knowledge than you. Am I correct?

Now let’s say the demonic spirit is a white or green belt and you are a black belt, chances are you will win. Right? And let’s say the demonic spirit is wearing a black belt and you are wearing a white or green belt. What would be the outcome? Your answer will be as good as mine. I pray this will make sense to you? So as you can see, we must use our sound mind before you pray for any person.

I know on this planet, there are many Reverends, Pastors or Ministers who hold high ranking or authorization from the Lord Jesus, probably eight or even ten degrees black belt in ranking with the Lord Jesus Christ. I have used the belt colors only for illustration purpose, to give you the message that I been trying to put across to you. Okay?

For me, I just let the Lord Jesus guide me, I know when he sends me to the homes or places; I will have victory over the demonic spiritual realm in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen! He will know what I am capable of it. Praise the Lord! I pray that you will see the significance of what I am trying to put across to many people.

In the demonic spiritual realm, the demonic spirits have all different rankings, so don’t take it too lightly and think if that person can do it, I can do it too. Absolutely Not! We all have limitations within ourselves, so we must stay within our means. Remember the story in our bible, when a group of people was trying to cast out demons from the person and the demon came out of the person and told them. Jesus I know! Paul I know! Who are you? They got the beating of their life. So we must be absolutely sure, that we have the authorization from God. Does it make sense to you so far?

While I was writing this topic, a vision of a man appeared before me that has an intestinal cancer cell in his body, unfortunately he doesn’t know about it. I pray God will remove it and heal him in Jesus Mighty Name. It appears so fast in vision and I couldn’t recognize him. All I know it is an oriental man. I pray that God will make it possible for him to read my topic and he will pray to the Lord Jesus and ask Jesus to heal him. Amen!

Every so often, people encourage me for writing the topics and after they read the topics, they make a short prayer and some have said something left or came out of their body and they feel much better and lighter within their body. Praise the Lord! Whenever, I have completed my topic, I pray to the Lord Jesus, whoever has read my topics and prays to the Lord Jesus. If they have any illness or problems within themselves, healing shall take place immediately, not tomorrow, but at this moment in Jesus Mighty Name. I apply the Blood of Jesus upon each and every one of you. Amen!

I pray this message is very informative to you and your family.


From Pastor Jimmy Nishimoto and Chris Eliason

No comments:

Post a Comment