Monday, June 14, 2010

STEALING

Every so often, I have heard or received calls from employers, where they claimed an employee or employees are stealing from the company. It really saddens me very much, because he or she doesn’t know everything will be recorded in heaven. At the time, it may seem that he or she may think (Locally Speaking) they have SCORED. In God’s eyes, they didn’t SCORE at all; they have just set themselves back away from God.

In this world of ours, there is nothing FREE, I repeat again, NOTHING IS FREE! When they take their last breath on this earth, and they take their first breath in heaven, now judgment will take place. (NLT) In Mark 4:22, Everything that now is hidden or secret will eventually be brought to light. In other words, there is nothing God cannot see, believe me He will see everything!

(NLT) Rev. 20:12-15 I saw the dead, both great and small, standing before God’s throne. And the books were opened, including the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to the things written in the books, according to what they had done. 13 The sea gave up the dead in it, and death and the grave* gave up the dead in them. They were all judged according to their deeds. 14 And death and the grave were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death- the lake of fire. 15 And anyone whose name was not found recorded in the Book of Life was thrown into the lake of fire.
As you can see, these are very strong words. For me, I don’t mind entering into my hot tub and relax, but not the lake of fire. It is a continuing tormenting place. There will be no break time. So brothers and sisters in Christ, we must try to live a Godly life. Amen!

About 16 years ago, I had a strong Christian Reverend bless my lot, office and warehouse. At that time, I didn’t know how he would do it. He preformed a Communion with bread and wine to bless my lot, office and warehouse to discourage any employees or burglars from, (Locally Speaking) ripping me off. After listening to his prayer, he didn’t put any curse or say bad things would happen to any of them. After his prayer was completed, I asked him a question. Reverend, does it really work? He replied to me, believe me, in fact I guarantee you even if I am no longer on this world, my blessing will be there. What would happen to the person or persons, I asked him? He answered me, I really don’t know what would happen to the person or persons, and it will be all in the hands of God. He said it could be something unfortunate may happen to the person or persons. I must admit at that time, I was a little afraid or concerned about it.

Throughout the years, I have had 5 or more employees working for the company that misfortunes happened to, such as: sickness, financial problems, family problems, car accidents and many other things, that I don’t want to discuss. At first, I told myself, it probably was coincidental. Then I started to recollect about his prayer to God, his prayer asked God to bless my place in God’s Name. In other words, they had stolen items from God. I really got concerned about it. I couldn’t ask him to remove the blessing, because he had passed away. Till today, his blessing on my property still exists. I must admit it really gave me peace of mind. Today, I have good employees and they work very hard for the company. Praise the Lord!

The moral of this message, it is not worth taking things or items without any permission given to you. It could be very costly to you. Once again, “Nothing, absolutely nothing is FREE in this world!”

From Pastor Jimmy Nishimoto and Chris Eliason

No comments:

Post a Comment