Wednesday, December 9, 2009

WHAT IS CHRISTMAS?

Christmas is one of the joyous days, why? When you break the word Christmas into Christ-mas, for me, it means “CHRIST - MASS”. Many countries acknowledge, even if for only once a year, our Lord Jesus Christ by saying “Merry Christmas to all of
you”. At this time of the holidays, we as Christians must try to take advantage and mention our Lord Jesus Christ, so we may be able save a soul.

Bring all the Joy of the Lord to the people and try to save their souls. I truly believe the Lord will approve of this and will bless you. Always remember, the “Joy of the Lord is our strength in our life.” Amen!!! Pretty soon this year will be
over and we can make a New Year resolution by saying:

1) Lord, I am going to study your words in the bible and know them.
2) Lord, I am going to save the lost souls and bring them to you.
3) Lord, I will not gossip, as stated in James 3: 3-10. In the past and present, I have seen or will see them full of smiles and tears in their eyes at the end.
4) Lord, I am going to help the needy within my means.
5) Lord, it is not only the words from the bible, but to have a strong relation with you and the power of the Holy Spirit.
6) Lord, grant us the wisdom and knowledge so we can be able to understand many things.
7) Lord, show us the way, so we can be able to please you much more.

I am sure there are many reasons for all of us; however, these are some of the reasons we must focus on. Christians, we must always help one other and please God, not man. I am praying that all Christians will be united as one, it doesn’t matter what the names on the churches are; the buildings are only a shell. The true temple or church is within our hearts. Amen!!!

May the Lord Jesus bless you and your families next year. (2010) Amen!!! All of these Topics below came from God, I just write down these Golden Messages for the Lord. Sometimes, I receive these Golden Messages early in the morning. May the Lord
Bless each and every one of you.

Merry Christmas!!! From Rev. Jimmy Nishimoto and Chris Eliason.

No comments:

Post a Comment