Sunday, December 27, 2009

CONDEMN

When a person condemns the Father (Jehovah), he may pardon you.
When a person condemns the Son (Jesus), he may forgive you.
When a person condemns the Holy Spirit, it is unforgivable. In Hawaii we called it Aloha. (Good-bye) (You will be finished)
We should never, never condemn the Holy Spirit. There is no way out to my knowledge.
What is the Holy Spirit? The Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity through whom God acts, reveals His will, empowers individuals and discloses His personal presence. In other words, God’s acting force. As stated in 1 John 5: 7-8, Father, Son and the Holy Spirit are one.
We as human beings cannot judge or condemn anyone only God can judge us. If we judge, than judgment may come upon us. I am sure many of us don’t want that. Amen!!!
Even as a Reverend or Pastor, I am not perfect or should I say no one is perfect in this world except the Lord Jesus Christ. Every chance I have, I read what I have written in the Internet Church Topics as a reminder for me. Many of these topics came from God and I just write them down for him. I always say, Lord what do you want me to write today? Sometimes, nothing comes to my mind; that is when I tell myself, well Lord I have a break today and I will try another day.

Happy Holidays!!!
From Rev. Jimmy Nishimoto and Chris Eliason

No comments:

Post a Comment