Wednesday, March 2, 2011

(114) MIND, BELIEVE AND RECEIVE

Yes, if your mind can BELIEVE in the Lord Jesus Christ and the Power of the Holy Spirit and if you can RECIEVE all the knowledge and the blessing, you can ACHIEVE of becoming a strong Christian believer. Amen to that!

Many times I had mentioned in the past, fear of the lord would be your salvation and when the person doesn’t fear the lord that would be his or her damnation. For me, I would rather face a lion or tiger than face the Lord. Why? With the lion or tiger, I know I may be killed or injured, but with the Lord, there is nothing I can hide from the Lord Jesus. Mark 4: 22 tells us, everything hidden or secret will be brought to light. Are you with me so far?

Let’s discuss the word “Believe”. If your mind could believe in the lord Jesus with your entire heart and soul, then I truly believe Jesus will look and see your true heart, because the true temple of God is within your heart. Now, if you could receive all the knowledge, such as knowing and understanding all of God’s words that are written within the bible and receive the entire blessing from the Lord Jesus and the Power of the Holy Spirit, then there are no reasons for you not to Achieve of becoming a strong Christian believer. Amen!

Every day of our life we must always ask God to forgive us for all of our sins and have mercy upon us. There is not a single person living on this planet that is perfect. Remember forgiveness is your answer to many of your problems. Now this must prayed from your heart, not from the corner of your mouth. Why? God looks into a person’s heart. Let me ask you a question, have you made your prayer today? Now, if your answer is no. It is not too late. How about right now? Praying can be done anytime, anyplace or anywhere. Remember, praying can be very powerful, if you pray to the Lord Jesus sincerely from your heart.

Suggested Prayer:

Lord Jesus please forgive me for all of my sins and have mercy upon me. Lord Jesus I ask you to apply your precious blood upon me, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, in and out of my body and make me whole in Jesus Mighty Name. Lord Jesus I ask that you make me to be your useful servant, where I could be able to do your work. Thank You Jesus! Amen!

Now as you can see, it is not a long prayer, but it is a very effective prayer, when a person prays sincerely from his or her heart.

Many times, I have observed in some Christian churches, people just go through the motions at church, by singing the worship songs and trying to pray without focusing their minds to the Lord Jesus. After the church service is over, they starting to gossip again. Does it make sense to you? No! If they are doing it, then just leave it in the hands of God. Never judge that person or anyone. In other words, let God judge that person. Why? God is the judge and jury. If that ever happens to you, just smile and walk away from that person. Why? Lets say you had prayed and asked God for forgiveness for all of your sins and let’s say God had forgiven you and here comes another person who starts to gossip again. Don’t you think listening to gossip is committing a sin? Of course it is! Without the person knowing about it, Satan may be using him or her by spreading all the rumors and lies of another person. We as Christian believers are trying very hard to walk one-step forward at a time to the Lord Jesus and the power of the Holy Spirit and by listening to the gossip; it is like taking two or three steps backward away from the Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit. All the sincere praying you had prayed for seems like it is going down the drain. Are you with me so far?

Some people really pray from their heart and have relationship with Lord Jesus and the Power of the Holy Spirit. Praise the Lord! Sometimes, you may be able to see the “Aura” upon the person, for me, I am very happy for that person. When a person has relationship with the Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit, you may be able to see the color of their face and it starts to glow in a spiritual vision and sometimes, tears of the joy of the Lord and the Holy Spirit will be upon that person. For me, I truly believe that is the most priceless moment for that person. Amen to that!

Always remember this: If your mind can “Believe and Receive, you can Achieve in your Christian walk with the Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit within your life. Amen!

Aloha to all of you!

From Pastor Jimmy Nishimoto and Chris Eliason

No comments:

Post a Comment