Wednesday, December 29, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU

Yes in a few days, we will be going into the New Year (2011) when this month ends (December 31, 2010), as soon as the big hand strikes past midnight on our clocks or watches, it will be a New Year for all of us. If you want to, you could make a New Year resolution, for example telling yourself, you will study God’s words and understand them and having relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ and the Power of the Holy Spirit. Try to help one another and other Christian churches, so we can be in unity and in one accord with the Lord Jesus Christ and the Power of the Holy Spirit. I truly believe by doing so, God will surely approve this and bless you much more.

We must not be defeated by Satan and his followers; we as Christians must join hands with one another, so Satan will not be able to control our lives. We must not submit to Satan and his followers, but resist. How? If a person is weak in faith with the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit then we must help the weaker person and lead him or her to the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. In other words, people helping people. Does it make sense to you? For example, let’s say 20 million Christian people helping even five people, that’s one hundred million people. Am I right? Let’s say one hundred million people helping five people again, will that be awesome? I am sure you are getting the message and understand what I am trying to put across to everyone.

Getting back to New Year, we must set our goals for this coming year (2011). For me, I am setting my goals for this coming year such as getting to know better the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit and study God’s words much more and also leading the people to the Lord Jesus Christ and to the Holy Spirit. Those will be my New Year resolutions for this coming year? Amen!

This year I had gone to many homes and places with people of many different denominations, faiths and whenever an opportunity was there, I tried to lead the people to the Lord Jesus Christ and to the Holy Spirit and to encourage them to attend a good Christian church within their vicinity. Of course, this must be done in a very tactful manner, so no one will get offended and I told him or her it is the same Lord Jesus Christ that I have worshiped for many years. For me it doesn’t matter what Christian church they attend, the main thing is that they have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal savior. I truly believe my true reward will be with my Father God up in heaven. At that time, I truly believe that heaven will rejoice and the angels will sing. Perhaps the song will be “Joy to the World!” Who knows, only God will know? Amen! (So be it)

Once again, take good care of your family and yourself and always believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and the Power of the Holy Spirit. Remember, God and the Holy Spirit will never lead you places that are not good for you and your family.

At this time, I would like to take this opportunity to thank Brother Chris Eliason for putting all of these topics that I had written in the Internet Church. May the Lord bless him and much more this coming year! Amen!

Chris and I would like to say “HAPPY NEW YEAR!” to all of you.

From Pastor Jimmy Nishimoto and Chris Eliason.

No comments:

Post a Comment