Saturday, December 11, 2010

BLESSING A CONDOMINIUM IN HONOLULU, HAWAII

I was asked to bless a condominium, located in Honolulu, Hawaii. This morning 12/4/10 Saturday, I flew to Honolulu, Hawaii to bless a condominium. When I reached my destination, it was a beautiful well-kept condominium and the couple wanted me to bless it. We all sat down at the kitchen dining table and I asked the couple what is your problem? While they were explaining to me, I was using my spiritual vision looking around for any unclean spirit/spirits that may be around. There were none. As I walked around their condominium, and at the same time I applied the Holy Oil on the doors and windows. When I was walking toward the bedroom area, the Lord showed me something to do with a Hawaiian item; so I asked him a question, if he has any Hawaiian item, he thought for few seconds and brought out the item. It was an old Hawaiian Tapa cloth, which was given to him from his grandfather. So I blessed the old tapa cloth, in Jesus Mighty Name. For those of you, who are not familiar with tapa cloth, according to the dictionary: (It is a coarse cloth made in the Pacific Islands from the pounded bark especially of the paper mulberry and usually decorated with a geometric pattern.)

The couple was very nice and intellectual people, which made it very easy for me to explain to them about the supernatural spiritual problems and they understood me very clearly. Praise the Lord!

The Lord instructed me to bless the couple, which I did and after that blessing, I completed my blessing at the condominium. It was nearly lunch hour, so we decided to have some lunch at the restaurant, which we did. While we were waiting for the lunch, I mentioned to him that there are three reasons that may overcome my blessing. 1) When a person prays for the dead, it may come back. 2) If you have something that belongs to them, it may come back. 3) If you meditate, by talking about it, it may come back. If you don’t do any of these three things, chances are it will not come back at all, because they don’t have any reasons to come back. After the lunch he took me to the airport and I returned back to my destination at Hilo’s airport. Last night I asked the Lord Jesus to bless the couple in Jesus mighty Name. Grant both of them whatever they ask in His name. Amen! That has been my seventh visit to Honolulu to do the blessing on that Island.

From Pastor Jimmy Nishimoto and Chris Eliason

No comments:

Post a Comment