Sunday, April 4, 2010

THANK YOU JESUS

Everyday of our lives, we should thank the Lord Jesus Christ for dying on the cross for all our sins, so we could be right in the eyes of God. (NLT) Ps. 54:6 I will sacrifice a voluntary offering to you; I will praise your name, O Lord, for it is good. (NLT) Jon. 2:9 But I will offer sacrifices to you with songs of praise, and I will fulfill all my vows. For my salvation comes from the Lord alone. (NLT) Ps. 69:30-31 Then I will praise God’s name with singing and honor him with thanksgiving. 31 For this will please the Lord more than sacrificing an ox or presenting a bull with horns and hooves. As you can see, everyday we should be giving thanksgiving to the Lord till the last breath of our life on this earth. Today as I was walking at the farmer market in Hilo, Hawaii, at which every Saturday morning you can see many vendors trying to sell their products within their small canopy tent, with a joyful smile on their faces, some people came with their wheel chair, walking cane, portable oxygen tank and some with no legs, hand, or arm. That is when I realized; we should be thankful and be grateful to the Lord Jesus that we have everything that God had created us with. We should not take everything for granted.
 
We should thank the Lord for the breath of life, without it, all the wealth and health will mean nothing.
We should thank the Lord for the air that we breathe.
We should thank the Lord for the clothing on our back.
We should thank the Lord for the food on our table.
We should thank the Lord for roof over our head.
We should thank the Lord for our legs and feet, so we can be able to walk.
We should thank the Lord for the arms, hands and fingers, so we can do things.
There are many things; we should thank our Lord Jesus for.
 
THANK YOU JESUS!
THANK YOU JESUS!
THANK YOU JESUS!

Everyday we should focus our mind, heart and soul to the Lord Jesus Christ. Don’t you all agree with me? If you agree with me, say Amen! (So be it)

I pray that these messages will inspire you much more toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

From Pastor Jimmy Nishimoto and Chris Eliason

No comments:

Post a Comment