Wednesday, July 13, 2011

(130) DON’T BE AFRAID OF ANY DEMONIC SPIRITS

I have been going to many homes when people call me for help and many of them are Christian Believers and some are not. Within a month’s period, I have been going to approximately eight to twelve, sometime fifteen homes. I only go when they call me. When I get there, I listen to their problems and ask them what denomination of church that they belong to? They tell me so and so church. I answer and say okay.
Sometimes, you can see the gloomy side of darkness within the home even during the daytime with the sun shining in from the windows and it is still dark within the home. Sometimes, certain rooms feel a little chilly compared with the rest of the other rooms within the home. Sometimes, I can see the unclean spirit/spirits moving away from me and sometime they stand approximately six or seven inches to seven feet or more away from me. My arms, body and feet get a cold feeling and at the same time I have goose bumps known as chicken skin all around my body, but I will stand firm in the Name of Jesus Christ, the Anointed One.
Sure, sometimes it has crossed my mind what the demonic spirit/spirits will try to do to me. I had an incident where the demonic spirit breathed next to my ear with a heavy breathing sound. Sometimes, the smell is very stink, in other words it is a very unpleasant smell. It is like they didn’t brush their teeth or rinse their mouth for many, many years. If that ever happens to you, stand firm in the Name of Jesus and consecrate yourself and your family by praying on Ephesians 6: 10-12 “The Whole Armor of God”. For me, before I leave my home 99.9 % of the time, I would pray on “The whole Armor of God” because I must protect my family and myself against the wiles of devil in Jesus Mighty Name. Why? I had mentioned 99.9 % of the time, because sometimes I forget to pray “The Whole Armor of God” and things don’t seem to go well for me during the day and that’s when I realize, I had forgotten to pray.

I truly believe even a short prayer everyday will make a lot of difference for you and your family, because when you leave your home, you really don’t know what you may encounter during the day. Don’t you agree with me? “For example, Lord Jesus put your precious blood covering on my family and myself, makes it a wonderful, profitable, enjoyable and a safe day for my family and myself in Jesus Mighty Name.” Amen! (So be it) Now isn’t that a short prayer?

Anyway, let’s get back to the demonic spirit or devil, whenever you are in this predicament, stand firm with the Lord Jesus and the Power of the Holy Spirit and do not show any fear to any of the demonic spirits/spirits. I know some of you may have experience with a dog, don’t let the dog know you have fear with it, because that dog may sense you are afraid of it and it may become much worse or will try to take advantage of you. I feel this is the same scenario with any of the demonic spirit/spirits. They will capitalize on fear and fear will show them your lack of faith with the Lord Jesus and the Power of the Holy Spirit.

I truly believe in the demonic spirit world, that they have rankings among themselves like in our military forces. For example, like a buck private all the way up to the general. Everyday, you cannot let your guard down or take it for granted that nothing will ever happen to you. We must always pray to our Father God up in heaven for protection.

Remember, the demonic spirits cannot read your mind, but they will capitalize on “Fear.” Even when things start to move within the house or make banging sounds, like windows, doors, contents and etc., STAND FIRM, not on sinking sand with the Lord Jesus and the Power of the Holy Spirit. Amen!

Coming back to the topic, don’t be afraid of the demonic spirit, first discuss with your Pastor or Minister of your church and explain to the Pastor or Minister what is happening within your home and ask the Pastor or Minister to help you and your family by having the Pastor or Minister bless your home and your family. If he or she comes to your home and blesses your home, Praise the Lord! Why? Every Pastor or Minister is the Shepherd of his or her church and must protect his or her flock. Church Members, Does it make sense to you so far? If it does, say Amen! (So be it)

I pray this message is very informative to you and your family.

Aloha, from Pastor Jimmy Nishimoto and Chris Eliason.


No comments:

Post a Comment