Sunday, May 8, 2011

(122) MALE DEMONIC SPIRIT

This afternoon (May 1, 2011), Elder John Ide and I were asked to bless a home in Hilo, Hawaii. The people claimed a demonic spirit physically attacked a person within their home. The man had bruises on the front side of his chest area, like something had bitten him. In Hawaii we call it Obake bites (Ghost bites). The person told John and I that it was a female demonic spirit that had bitten him.

I asked Elder John to make the first prayer in the home and while he was praying, I closed my eyes and used my spiritual vision to look around within the home. It was a male demonic spirit looking at us, especially at me. It was in the next room in the back of the glass sliding door, which was covered with a curtain. When Elder John had completed his prayer, I continued to pray in the home. I told the male demonic spirit to get out of the house and premises in Jesus Mighty Name. The male demonic spirit did. I told the family, these demonic spirits can transform themselves into whatever they want to be. As I mentioned countless times, these demonic spirits are master deceivers.

I mentioned to the family I could see the signs of dragons within the home and the lady of the home told us there are signs with dragons within the home. The dragons were in one of the rooms. I immediately asked God and the Holy Spirit to bless from the top of the roof to the bottom of the ground and in and out of the home, including all the contents within the home. I went to outside of the home and poured my Holy Oil three times to the ground and prayed, in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Power of the Holy Spirit and let the Holy Oil go to the four corners of the property to prevent any ungodly angels from walking on the premises. I also asked God to put an invisible shield upon the home to prevent the ungodly angels coming from above.

For me, I always ask God to put an invisible shield upon the home, because if I were to bless only the ground, sure they may not be able to walk on the ground, but what about coming from the top of the home? They can fly or float in the air without touching the ground. Don’t you agree with me? So just to be on the safe side, I asked God to put an invisible shield on the home, from the top of the roof and to the bottom of the ground. By doing this blessing, it will be complete protection for the family and home. Amen!

After we had completed our house blessing, I mentioned to the family, there are three things that may break through my blessing: 1) If you pray for the dead, the dead may come back. 2) If you have something that belongs to them, it may come back. 3) If you meditate or talk about it, it may come back. Now, if you don’t do any of these things, they have no reasons to come back to your home. Don’t you agree with me? They all said okay. I told the family, this concludes our blessing for this home.

I asked Elder John Ide to pray the Lord’s Prayer, which he did. It was Matthew 6: 9-13.

Before we left the premises, once again, I used my spiritual vision to see if there were any unclean spirit/spirits within the home and I couldn’t see anything at all. Elder Ide and I left the home and went to the next home.

I pray this message is very informative to you.

From Pastor Jimmy Nishimoto and Chris Eliason

No comments:

Post a Comment